Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration V - 08/12-08/15, 2010 in Orlando #5

Re: Celebration V - 08/12-08/15, 2010 in Orlando #

Quote Originally Posted by epsilonjedi
    Quote Originally Posted by TrooperKittie
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbaseEarth
    He will want to promote his Black Pearl film, I would be surprised if he passed on all the free promotion he would get at this con.
    I smell a Black Pearl panel or something..Probably will be set up like a Q and A about Hamill's career that would work into a Black Pearl promo
    Maybe but then again there was nothing for Indy 4 at C4.
    Well, Crystal Skull hadn't even begun filming at the time of CIV, but there were some general Indy panels nonetheless.

I doubt C5 would allow promoting anything not linked to LFL.

If anything Hamill may be at SDCC to promote his projects like he has in the past.

I hope he comes. I have not had a chance to meet him yet. as for line not worrieD VIP cut the line ticket will be used

Quote Originally Posted by tk421_1_2

If anything Hamill may be at SDCC to promote his projects like he has in the past.
    I agree, he might have some comics at his table he will sign or something but there's not gunna be an entire panel devoted to it. That's IF he comes. 95% is not 100%.

I agree, he might have some comics at his table he will sign or something but there's not gunna be an entire panel devoted to it. That's IF he comes. 95% is not 100%.
    Yeah I don't understand the urgency to meet Mark- I've met him three times already. At Comic-con in 2004 he signed a copy of his DVD "Comic-Book the Movie" for me for free- all I had to do was buy the DVD. Waited like 10 minutes and ended up chatting him up for a few minutes since there was no one behind me.

He's been at several conventions in 2008 and 2009 so it's no like his appearances are rare unlike some guys named Ford.

Yeah I don't understand the urgency to meet Mark- I've met him three times already. At Comic-con in 2004 he signed a copy of his DVD "Comic-Book the Movie" for me for free- all I had to do was buy the DVD. Waited like 10 minutes and ended up chatting him up for a few minutes since there was no one behind me.

He's been at several conventions in 2008 and 2009 so it's no like his appearances are rare unlike some guys named Ford.
    Wish I had your luck. I've never met him.

I'm sure his line will be BIG and he'll charge a good amount at CV.

Like Ben has said before. Some guests may be very common for us, but for others, it'll be their first time meeting the guest.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Yeah there some really big cons on the west coast each year. Here in Florida we get star wars weekends, but not really alot of big names come for it.

Lucky for us we can avoid those lines since we already have him. Unless his price is super-reasonable and the line is less than 30 minutes (unlikely for both scenarios) I will be passing since I got him last year at Wondercon. Its probably not possible for most people, but its best if you can get him at a non-SW con. If I hadn't met him last year, I'd be in that line at CV too. If he does indeed show up then I will give him props for that since he seemed to avoid the SW crowd altogether at C4.

Met Mark Hamill at SDCC in 09' and there were four (4) people abreast and almost the length of the convention center to get his autograph at $100.00 a pop for both Friday and Saturday!
    Throughout the day, Mark was in great spirits, taken every photo request with fans, shared stories and didn't appear to complain about the long hours in signing.
    I wish that he would make an appearance at CV!
    " . . . it is you, whom I seek, to bring balance to the force."

Glad to hear he is willing to take pics with fans!
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast