Page 2 of 245 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight/Endor Capture/ Endor - VC23

Re: Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight - VC**

Fixed the title
    40+ YEARS of 3.75" collecting, 3.75" should always drive the line!

Quote Originally Posted by Since1978
    Fixed the title
    Party pooper.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJack
    Quote Originally Posted by Since1978
    Fixed the title
    Party pooper.
    Yeah, I know - but there are plenty of other posts with the old title to act as a reminder (and undoubtedly that will be replied to moving forward) - so the fun never ends!

'78
    40+ YEARS of 3.75" collecting, 3.75" should always drive the line!

Re: Jedi Juke Skywalker - 2010

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJack
    The question was about Jedi Luke, not DS2 Luke. This could definitely be a new Jabba's Palace Luke. If they get it right, it will be a nice improvement, but the current Jabba Palace one isn't nearly as bad as that DS2 abomination.

Also, Juke Skywalker is awesome.
    Their answer </font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
    There are indeed plans for a new Jedi Luke in the Vintage format, that addresses the issues that folks have had with the proportions of the chest among other tweaks

[/QUOTE] would seem to indicate that whatever we are getting is at least based on DS2 Luke figure though.

If it does turn out to be a Jabba's Palace Luke, maybe we will see something like the DS2 Luke with a new torso, soft goods tunic (ala the Endor Battle Pack Luke), and outer cape/robe. Just an idea.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Yeah I guess it will be similar to the one that came in the Endor BP. I am not really interested, unless it offers something better than that. I liked the old Saga one actually.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Keep in mind, if they did an excellent job on this upcoming Bespin Luke. This time around, thay may do a better job on Jedi Luke. Keep your fingures crossed guys.
    " The force will be with me, always."

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_073
    Keep in mind, if they did an excellent job on this upcoming Bespin Luke. This time around, thay may do a better job on Jedi Luke. Keep your fingures crossed guys.
    Well the Bespin one is an all new figure. This one is not.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

I hope really hope that they get it right this time, at least for DS2Luke's sake.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Yeah if its done better it might be the DS2 Luke everyone wants.

This is a great choice to go with the lightsaber-R2D2. There are a lot of little improvements they can make on the TAC Jabba's Palace Luke. I also hope this one comes with the cape.
    WANTED MOST: Admiral Piett

Page 2 of 245 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast