Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Leia Organa Focus Collection: Update!

Proofs, 12 back Meccano added to the Leia collection!

Welcome to my MOC Leia focus, which I have dubbed the Princess Leia Organazation!

Princess Leia Organa

Kenner 12A, 12B, 12C, 12D, Kenner 20A, Kenner 20G, Kenner 20H, Kenner 21B, Kenner 21C

Kenner 21G, Kenner 31B, Kenner 32A, Kenner 41A, Kenner 41C, Kenner 41E

Kenner 45A, Kenner 47A, Kenner 48D, Kenner 77A, Kenner 77A w/ free coin sticker, Kenner 2 packs

Meccano 12 back, Harbert 12 back,Takara (Kenner 12B ), Meccano 20A, Canada 20B

Canadian 41, Palitoy 41 (reseal), German GM 45 back, Trilogo, Glasslite POTF, Hungarian

Polish unarticulated pink, and white bootlegs. Polish white (with pinned arms), blue, and 3rd gen bootleg (w/cape)

Mexican 8" hollow body, articulated knock off doll

Pre-Production

First Shot Princess Leia Organa

With hand painted details, she is hand glued. She has no Coo, no date, no copyright, with hand cut cape made of thinner material

Proofs/slide

12B proof, 31B proof, 45A proof, 65A proof, 35mm Kenner internal slide

Princess Leia Organa Large size action figure

Boxed Kenner figure, first shot hair brush (from The Earth)

Kenner 4"x5" negative for the image used on the Princess Leia vintage 12" figure box, along side a print made from that negative, printed by Kim Simmons. This image was used on the figure box, as well as in the small catalogs for early Kenner SW products.

Kenner 4" x 5" photo transparencies for the 12" Princess Leia hair styles, pictured on the back of the 12" Leia box and in the hair styling booklet.

First two images show prototype belt with holster attachment, with a Han blaster. Not published by Kenner. Last three are also alternate shots of the figure that Kenner did not publish.

Princess Leia (Hoth/Bespin/Boushh/Endor)

Hoth Leia Trilogo & German 45 back, Bespin Leia Trilogo, Boushh Leia Trilogo, Endor Leia Trilogo

Princess Leia Bespin Mexican bootlegs (loose), Mexican "walking pose" bootleg

Other Vintage Princess Leia items:

Craft items:

LeeWard's Suncather, Craft Master Paint by number set, Craft Master Figurine, bootleg/knock off DIY lamps

Bath/Beauty:

Omni Cosmetics Beauty Bag, Omni Soap, Omni Bubble Bath,ROTJ flip open comb, and Oral B toothbrush
    Yes, I own a beauty bag. *sigh*
    Moving on.

School supplies:

Ford & Sons scented eraser, Helix pencil case, Helix eraser, Mead folder, Mead notebook, Letraset Leia jotter

Miscellaneous:

Ben Cooper costume, Costume with sticker (x2), 2 Coca-Cola cups, Deka cup, Factors pin, Bootleg prismatic pin, 1983 VHS SNL hosted by Carrie Fisher, ROTJ puffy stickers

Topps sugarless gum + "pin ups", Japanese bottle caps

Iron-ons:

Mini-figures:

Micro collection Princess Leia, blue Japanese Keishi mini-figure

The new display!

And then there is this:

The one that started it all, my childhood Leia figure. She only had one eyebrow left, and a very yellow torso, so I "restored" her by simply painting her torso white with acrylic paint, and repainting her facial features (I really didn't want to do the peroxide soak method). And I bought an original vintage cape to complete her ensemble.

This was the first Kenner Star Wars figure that I got as a kid, which might explain my fascination with the character.

Enjoy!
    Bruce
    Last edited by BruceW; 05-26-2019 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Update!!!!

Re: MOC Leia Collection and Toy Room Update 4/09/10

Very nice.

Nice collection Bruce
    Can we get some more photo's of your Alien Proto's?
    Thanks for the share.

You are my kind of decorator! I love all the boxes crammed together like that, It is so much fun to look at! : )

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_A
    Nice collection Bruce
    Can we get some more photo's of your Alien Proto's?
    Thanks for the share.
    Thanks, Joshua. There is a really detailed post about the prototypes at behindthetoys.com .

Quote Originally Posted by StrWrzHouston
    You are my kind of decorator! I love all the boxes crammed together like that, It is so much fun to look at! : )
    lol! Thanks! I know it's really, really crowded. Believe it or not, these photos were taken after I went through and rearranged stuff, taking out a lot of crap, and put my loose ships in storage. My loose Imperial shuttle was totally blocking the boxed Death Star, so it had to go. This is probably the least crowded the collection has looked in a long time.

Very nice Bruce! I was expecting to see some velvet pictures on the walls though!
    Happy buyers, happy sellers >> RS Feedback
    All you ever wanted to know about Trilogos >>www.trilogo.info
    Things I'm looking for >> WTB:ALL 8D8 Pre Prod!

that is a great collection and a nice variety of pieces
    by the way, he just did not photograph the velvet pictures but they are there
    my feedback
    LAUGH IT UP FUZZBALL!

Re: MOC Leia Collection and Toy Room Update 4/09/1

Looks great Bruce! I love seeing collection pics of everything all together and this is an awesome set-up!
    Shane Turgeon
    Author: The Force in the Flesh
    www.theforceintheflesh.com
    www.tattoosandtoys.com

It is a beautiful sight to see all displayed together! I dream of having something like it one day!
    Disclaimer: No vintage MOCs (or baggies) were harmed during the preparation of this post.
    Skye: "You can put lipstick on an Ugnaught bootleg, but it is still an Ugnaught bootleg."

It is a beautiful sight to see all displayed together! I dream of having something like it one day!
    Disclaimer: No vintage MOCs (or baggies) were harmed during the preparation of this post.
    Skye: "You can put lipstick on an Ugnaught bootleg, but it is still an Ugnaught bootleg."

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast