Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ForceCast Mobile Applications

Re: The Forcecast App

Yep,its working now.
    Eric

Mine won't open. :/

All is good in the galaxy again, working fine now.
    [b] Not attending CI to CV, unforgivable. Attending CVI, UNDENIABLE! This Aussie's crashing the party![b]

Mine's working too.

Just downloaded an update for bug fixes.
    <font color="#0094A7">-luminous beings are we. not this crude matter..... </font>

Hey guys,

I just downloaded the new app however when I open it a message appears saying ďALERT: There are no previously downloaded episodes for offline modeĒ. I then click ĎDoneí and it closes the application. Now I already have all of my episodes synced to my iPod so I canít figure this out. I donít have my internet connected to the iPod either so I donít know if thatís it. The only thing I can think of is that I change the name of each pod cast to have all of the same Artist information, since my iPod mixes them into different folders on the iPod unless they have the same Artist name. I donít change it much Ė I just add a hyphen in Force-Cast. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jibba
    The Mythology of Star Wars
    I | II | III | IV | V | VI
    TheForce.Net Username: DarthPhilosopher

The app downloads the podcast seperatly to you iTunes downloads, it wont recognise ones you already have.
    You need to be online to download episodes to use with the app, once they're downloaded you will be able to use them offline.

So, the first exclusive content has hit. Anybody want to share what we are missing out on?
    "That's just my opinion, I could be wrong"
    "I like The Phantom Menace"
    TK-5990, Garrison Tyranus

It's Jimmy Macs radio special for CBS Radio prior to the Episode 3 release, 105.9 WCKG Star Wars Radio Special.
    Some of which we've heard before but can now hear in it's entirety.

Would you guys consider releasing the app for Macs? I would really, really like to be able to run it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast