Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ForceCast Mobile Applications

Re: The Forcecast App

Yeah I get the same; Error: app_id [tfn394] does not match destination id []
    I check to see if there were any up dates that might have caused the message but there were no updates that needed to be applied.

Add me to that list, the App is not working and getting the same error message
    [b] Not attending CI to CV, unforgivable. Attending CVI, UNDENIABLE! This Aussie's crashing the party![b]

I dropped Jimmy a message on Facebook, I'm sure he'll let the appropriate people know once he sees it.

I'm experiencing the same app malfunction and I have alerted the approriate parties. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon. Thanks for the alert and our apologies for this hiccup.

I'm glad to hear the I'm not the only one having problems. With all the problems I've been having with this phone I wasn't sure.

Anyway, I downloded the app yesterday and what I saw of it seemed great.

Looks like all the problems have been resolved and everything is back to normal!

Im still getting the error message as of today.

I opened it up just before I came to work at 3pm Echo3. How about everyone else? Everyone else's working ok?
    Learn my name well... you'll be telling your friends who did this just before you die.

Mine seems to be working fine now!!! Thanks

All good here.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast