Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Aurra Sing - WalMart Exclusive

Re: Aurra Sing - 2011

Quote Originally Posted by RogueWompRat
    Wonder if she'll have the head antenna. The POTJ one didn't.

Remember all the hype that was built up about this character for a while after TPM? That she was going to play a big part in the story, have some major role...then nada. Except in the EU.

Would have been interesting if they used her instead of Zam Wessel in AOTC.
    Yeah there was the whole "Femme Fett" rumor craze that there was going to be a little family of Fetts, and "Femme Fett" would just make a cameo in TPM but play a larger role in the other 2 PT episodes.

Seeing as how Zam's career ended as it did I'm glad they didn't go that route. I'm probably going to buy the Clone Wars figure to have till this one comes out.

Jason

This might be one of the few figures in this line I'd go out of my way to get. I neve got the POTJ one either, so if this one is better: I'm cool with it.

I'm psyched for this figure. It's one of the POTJ figures I've been waiting on an update for. The CW fig looks noce so I'm hoping for good things on this version as well.

E...
    Eric Franks
    "I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"
    Trade Feedback

So she's been confirmed for 2011, but we don't when she will be out right? Early, mid or late 2011? I am sure that they will do a good job based on the what they did with the CW version.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

<insert clever signature here>

I like this weird and deadly looking bounty hunter. This is one of the few characters from TPM I'd love to see get a good figure. I'll take it.
    STAR WARS 1977-2017 ~ Happy 40th!!!!!

The POTJ sculpt was great, just had awful articulation. It will be interesting to see how they manage to pull this one off and still keep her tight jumpsuit-covered body look right. I bet the hips will give them trouble, as they did with the last sculpt.

This is awesome news, even if somewhat expected. I just hope they find a way to better execute the antennae.
    "The Wookie has no pants."

Quote Originally Posted by Agen_Kolar
    The POTJ sculpt was great, just had awful articulation. It will be interesting to see how they manage to pull this one off and still keep her tight jumpsuit-covered body look right. I bet the hips will give them trouble, as they did with the last sculpt.
    Something along the lines of the animated versions articulation only just a realistic sculpt would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT
    Quote Originally Posted by Agen_Kolar
    Something along the lines of the animated versions articulation only just a realistic sculpt would be fine.
    I forgot about the CW version! I haven't even paid attention to how that one's hips look.

EDIT: I just went and looked in the CW forum. I don't like her hips.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast