Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Aurra Sing - WalMart Exclusive

Re: Aurra Sing - 2011

Quote Originally Posted by RogueWompRat
    Wonder if she'll have the head antenna. The POTJ one didn't.

Remember all the hype that was built up about this character for a while after TPM? That she was going to play a big part in the story, have some major role...then nada. Except in the EU.

Would have been interesting if they used her instead of Zam Wessel in AOTC.
    Yeah I think that was what they had in mind for her, then changed her to Zam.

Also it will be interesting to see if they have the wierd long fingers, which she doesnt have in TCW or Sideshows PF statue.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

I remember being very unimpressed with the original Sing back in the day. Why sculpt one working holster on a character that has two holsters? Lazy! Then there was the gum rifle! V-Crotch horrors, forgotten antenna, easily broken fingers too. Just one lousy figure IMO. So I can't wait to see the new one! SA please!

Looking forward to her. More bounty hunters are never a bad thing.

Pleased this one is getting an update.
    Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society, Member of the CSOTM (Customize Something Other Than Mandalorians) Society

I'm glad to hear about this one. With her in TCW, it's a safe choice for Hasbro.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31
    I'm glad to hear about this one. With her in TCW, it's a safe choice for Hasbro.
    It's a much needed resculpt, the older figure is way out of date by todays standards so it's great to hear Hasbro has plans for a realistic version.

Agreed. That sculpt is really out-of-date. I'm actually looking forward to this figure.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Blight
    Another character I don't like. I think she could be some kind of exclusive or something cause on a vintage card this could be a nasty pegwarmer.
    Do you account for that high a percentage of the market?

Seriously, this isn't a terrible choice. The old one was OK for it's day, but could stand an update. It allows them to basically put an EU figure in a TPM wave, and, even more importantly, put a character that is recognizable to TCW kids in the realistic line.

I think as long as they do this figure nicely, then it will be a win for them.

Because not only can she be used for TPM but also she is so neat visually that she could be used anywhere in the Star Wars timeline (it helps if you think outside of the box).
    Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society, Member of the CSOTM (Customize Something Other Than Mandalorians) Society

Quote Originally Posted by RogueWompRat
    Would have been interesting if they used her instead of Zam Wessel in AOTC.
    Yes I think they should have done. And used Sabe,and Rabe fore Dorme and Corde. And Panaca fore Thypo which was the plan. And of course Adi-Stass, Eeth-Agen, Deepa-Sar.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast