Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Custom Micro Machines Here

Re: Post Your Custom Micro Machines Here

Very nice, DS! Looks perfectly suited for a stealthy Republic raid. Good lines and a sweet precision paintjob, too.
    Is that the TS Republic Cruiser with it? If so, it could be considered a Titanium custom, too.

Reminds me of the Phoenix warp ship from Star Trek: First Contact, minus its nacelles.
    Maybe a little Discovery from 2001:ASO in there, too. A nice pedigree, IMO.

Agreed guys, customs rock! I'm always stoked to see imagination realised in 3 dimensions.

Thanks DD, thats the WOTC / SSB miniature, not the Titanium version. I love making additions to the SSB game as well...

Hehe DS... without scale, it's hard to tell the Galoob, Titanium, SSB, and AF Republic Cruiser apart! They're all pretty frickin' similar, eh?
    Well even so, your stealth ship is long enough to count as a Titanium.

So what's next on your custom list? I probably won't get going again 'til the Fall. Thinkin' about an E-Wing now that DA dropped the ball...

Here is my latest project, an expansion to the SSB line - I slapped together a Republic Frigate. I added a forward gun right above the bridge, larger ones with gunner bubbles on port and starboard, and finally removed the communications cluster and added a tail gun. I also did some repainting, but I didnt follow the pattern widely used, instead I opted for my own design:

Last edited by darth_sidious; 09-28-2015 at 09:16 PM.

Excellent custom, darth_sidious!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting
    Excellent custom, darth_sidious!
    Thanks a lot Tyranusspotting! Is anyone else working on SSB customs or MM to go with the game?

Nice custom once again, DS! Very Clone Wars frigat-y but unique in its own way.

I've never played SSB even once but I've got a lot of ships from that set. Is the game fun?
    The gaming guys at the store asked me about the rules and were surprised that (1) I couldn't respond and (2) I bought the ships for other evil purposes.
    BTW, I've got an SSB poster, gameboard etc. if you want them, DS. Cover postage and they're yours.

As for me, I've only got a few things on the bench right now and they're Titanium-scale.

Thanks DD, its a fun game - I actually have 2 starters, so I have multiples of those materials already, but thanks for the offer. I consider the SSB ships sort of an expansion to the MM we already have, so I know what you mean - they are collectibles before game pieces for me too.

I like that DS. In fact, I kinda like the markings and the guns better than the Clone Wars version. I especially like the black dots that look like gunner cockpits on the side guns.

Nothing new for MM on my bench, but I've got plenty of AF-sized customs planned. I might actually get to them someday.

Thanks Unreality, I was trying to make the side guns look similar to the tail gun on the CW Y-Wing that has a gunner bubble, I always thought it was a cool design.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast