Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Custom Micro Machines Here

Re: Post Your Custom Micro Machines Here

Custom Micro-Machines X-Ray Fleet made in 2003.

Wow... cool stuff! Those are hand-painted X-ray Fleet ships in there? Nice job! Do you know who made it?

I made this set as an April' Fools in 2003. The card was made using Illustrator and Photoshop.

I just finished up a custom Tie Crawler micro - its even smaller than a normal micro (which you can see next to it for scale) - its maybe more in scale to the WOTC line, since those Tie Fighters were a bit smaller. It was a pain to paint those tiny windows - but here she is:

Last edited by darth_sidious; 09-28-2015 at 09:14 PM.

Holy crap, dude! Are you using a scanning electron microscope to make those things? That sucka is teeny!

Looks great... especially the tank treads. Nice job!

Haha - yes, I used tiny tiny tools to build it!

In an effort to expand my Rebel fleet, I decided to put together a couple of Rebel Assault Frigates - for one of them, I used a similar design to something I saw in a comic, and the other I just pulled from my imagination - both use the Nebulon MM as the base:

Last edited by darth_sidious; 09-28-2015 at 09:15 PM.

[Time to wake this thread up!]

I wanted to try building an oddball ship that others havent done, so I went with the Clone Wars Stealth Ship as an expansion to the WOTC: SSB game. I built it based on what I remembered from the episode, so I used my imagination as well. Its designed for a crew of less than a dozen, and like you can see in the pictures below, its about the size of a Republic Frigate, and it can dock inside a Venator Class Republic Cruiser as well.

Last edited by darth_sidious; 09-28-2015 at 09:15 PM.

nice work DS! I really like the Clone Wars stealth ship. and here's some MM custums I found on Ebay over the years.
    Once you start down the Dark path forever will it dominate your destiny.

Nice job with the stealth ship. Makes me wish Galoob was still around every time I see new customs.

Thanks guys, I wish Galoob was still around as well. The SSB game minis were probably as close as we'll get to seeing micros again, but I hope that changes. I'd love to see more customs - if Galoob isnt around to make them, we can do it ourselves!

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast