Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Millennium Falcon collection focus.

Millennium Falcon collection focus.

OK, lately, my collection seems to have taken a turn towards Han Solo's iconic ship. I've put it off for a while as most of my big, cool and expensive Millennium Falcon models are still boxed up and not on display yet. As shall endeavour to start taking photos and posting on some of my other items though. I recently received a handmade mohogony model and a version made from scrap metal. I've posted photos on other threads and think they're pretty cool and unusual.

Anyway, i ordered these cufflinks from etsy.com the other day and should get them in the next few days.

Feel free to post some photos of your Falcon related merchandise.

PS, can someone pm me on how to post photos on the boards, as these links are a bit cumbersome? Thanks

Re: Millennium Falcon collection focus.

Cool. I'm looking forward to seeing your stuff all in one place. Part of me thinks we should have a separate forum just for focus collection threads.

Cool. I have a Chewie focus that has gone into the Falcon focus also. 1. I love the design of the ship 2. And I always figured Chewie was more the pilot and mechanic of the Falcon then Han ever was.

austin
    You see this is all I think about. Sleeping with a giant. It's my life's ambition.- George Costanza

Quote Originally Posted by cpenafan
    2. And I always figured Chewie was more the pilot and mechanic of the Falcon then Han ever was.

austin
    Whoa, don't you remember from ESB, "no, no, no! This one goes there, that one goes there, right?"

ANH, the best movie ever - ESB, the best SW movie ever
    My feedback

Cool cpenafan,looking forward to seeing some associated photos.

I've just discovered e/bay and have found someone selling the Code 3 Millennium Falcon etched glass cube that was a limited run for a convention that was at the time. $13.99 plus postage and packing. I've ordered one, but can't pay on Paypal as he hasn't set up his shopfront properly. Watch this space.

Anyway, here's a photo.

The seller has 9 left. PM me if you want one and i'll send a link.

I've also ordered these reproduction blueprints. I have an old set of blue prints for the "Millennium Falcon Selayana class" that was out many years ago. (I'm led to believe that these are quite rare.)

These looked different enough to get and at $10.99 and $5 postage and packing it was a bargain.

Back in 1997 the Hamilton collection released a series of vehicles and vessels collectors plates. The Millennium Falcon was among them. (I have most of them, but for some reason i'm missing the Y-Wing, Death Star and Jabba's Sail Barge.)

Cool focus! I'm not a Falcon collector but I have this funny looking bootleg toy with engine and lights:

COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Thanks Sergiu. Colourful aren't they? I'm still waiting to hear from the vendor on the Code 3 Etched Cube, but my cufflinks and Blueprints are on the way.

How's the health?

I won this on e/bay last night. I've never seen this before and i don't know if we ever had this in the UK. It's quite nice in my opinion. Reminds me of meccano i used to play with as a child. 1063 pieces. It cost $20.50 and $65.50 to ship.

Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast