Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273

Thread: Millennium Falcon collection focus.

I bought another Millennium Falcon watch by Invicta. This one has a nicely done watch face featuring the top of the Falcon with the date etc shown through strategically placed holes. It also has a nice engraving on the back and is limited to an edition size of 1977 pieces.

As with my my other Invicta watch, it’s a little to chunky and in your face for me to wear. Definitely one for the collection.

My collecting has slowed down somewhat while I try and pay off a painting, but i'm still able to get some bits and bobs to keep it ticking over.

This week I ordered a Millennium Falcon candy vending machine. I thought it was a little different.

It's quite cute and I am pleased that it still has the sweets in it.

I also bought this light up lanyard.

It was a lit bigger than I expected and the Falcon is about six inches long.

Delivery charges for Ebay have shot up, haven't they?

I remember the Falcon candy machine...I think our Toy R Us’s had them back when.

My Dave Seeley Death Star Escape Painting arrived this afternoon and i'm very pleased with it.

It's oil on board and is just under 3ft by 4ft.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodders View Post
    My Dave Seeley Death Star Escape Painting arrived this afternoon and i'm very pleased with it.

It's oil on board and is just under 3ft by 4ft.
    Beautiful painting Rodders, looks fantastic!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty_Jabba View Post
    Have you seen this, Rod?

Anyone seen where you can get this??

I have seen it on the web, but I don't know where to order one from. I think it was an exclusive that could only be bought at this years SDCC.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodders View Post
    I have seen it on the web, but I don't know where to order one from. I think it was an exclusive that could only be bought at this years SDCC.
    I know you could pre-order it at Celebration Chicago as well, just not sure if those are the only ways to get it or if something else will open up? I have a special place in my heart for all things Falcon and Solo, so I want to get it now!

I'm not sure how to categorise this, or even confirm whether it's genuine, (although my gut says it is).

I recently bought this Millennium Falcon folder, complete with its presentation on eBay recently.

The vendor said that it was a Lucasfilm folder for a presentation that he got in a house sale. I've not seen such a thing before, so I figured, why not.

The presentation appears to be from Hasbro and it has warped somewhat over time. It wasn't cheap, but I really like it.

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273