Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Millennium Falcon collection focus.

Re: Millennium Falcon collection focus.

Quote Originally Posted by troyig88
    I want to see that F.Mint Falcon. Its not the same as that pewter falcon made by another company is it?

Troy
    Here's a couple troyig88.

My blueprints arrived this morning. Cool.

I suppose that i can expect a lot of Star Wars stuff through the post over the next week or so. A lot of Millennium Falcon goodies.

thanks, rodders. I wonder what the value of that is now. So, when I get ready to get one I will have some idea what to pay.
    troy patterson

I'd say about $150 was a fair price. (I think that Gus and Duncan had them at $100 in their book.)

There was also a gold plated one that was released for the 20th anniversary. I need to get one of thes, but i've not seen them.

Quote Originally Posted by icruise
    Didn't you already win it? If so I don't think he can change the terms. But if you have problems maybe I can buy it on your behalf and send it to you.
    I just received notification that this has been mailed, so my panic has been annoyance (panic ) has been allayed somewhat. Thanks for the offer icruise.

My etched glass cube came yesterday. Very nice piece. A little smaller than i would've liked, but a nice piece well worth the price. As usual with the Code 3 stuff, it's quite beautifully packaged in a jewelry style black box.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodders
    I won this on e/bay last night. I've never seen this before and i don't know if we ever had this in the UK. It's quite nice in my opinion. Reminds me of meccano i used to play with as a child. 1063 pieces. It cost $20.50 and $65.50 to ship.

[/QUOTE]
    I bought this when it first came out and have yet to open it, they also made a x-wing as well, I know I paid probably close $40.00 when I bought it new.
    "You don't know the power of the Dark Side"

i must admit jaklits that i'm looking forward to getting this. It came earlier in the week, but i wasn't in. I need to get them to redeliver to a different address.

I also got my 3D Puzz Millennium Falcon 3D jigsaw today. It looks pretty good and could be a great way to while away a few hours if you're into that kind of thing. I'm not going to count the pieces to make sure that they're all there.

OK, i should finally receive this on Tuesday.

On another note, i'm looking forward to hearing further news on the eFX Falcon.

I'm going to start a Millennium Falcon focus as soon as eFX gets their Precision Cast Falcon going...

whenever that will be
    Dear Disney, if you want to bring back the SW Fan Club -contact me.

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast