Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Millennium Falcon collection focus.

Re: Millennium Falcon collection focus.

I want to see that F.Mint Falcon. Its not the same as that pewter falcon made by another company is it?

Troy
    troy patterson

I think the other company was Rawcliffe pewter. I'm not sure of the size of their piece, but i think it's about 3 inches. (I still need to get one of those. I'll have a good look on e/bay next month.)

The Franklin Mint one is about 6 inches long with gold accent on the deflector dish and top cannon. I really like this one. I got it about 1995, way before i'd even heard of Code 3, MR, Icons et al. It's a real nostalgic piece for me. (There was a gold plated 20th anniversary variation that i need to track down too.) I shall try to post some photos next week.

OK, this e/bay thing has officially gone too far.

I'm currently bidding for this Puzz 3D puzzle of the Millennium Falcon. 837 pieces. I shall never finish it, i don't have the patience.

My cufflinks arrived this morning too. Superb.

Look at Yodasnews.com
    Collections
    and click Mike Demaine's collection

anyone know more about this doorsticker (docking bay 94).
    New displays and presentation ideas..........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591843260969622/

LOL. Thanks Catch, you're supposed to encourage me, not put me off. Clearly i have a long way to go.

If anyone wants to look at a serious collection of Millennium Falcon memorabelia, look there. It's pretty incredible.

The Code 3 Falcon. A lot of collectors don't rate it, but i love it. At the time it was $300 so it cost me about 230 including the case. Pretty reasonable IMO. The details not too shabby as you can see. I can imagine that you'd be able to pick these up quite cheaply now. Personally, i thought that it was a good effort.

[photo]142706[/photo] [photo]142705[/photo] [photo]142707[/photo] [photo]142708[/photo] [photo]142709[/photo]

OK, i won the Millennium Falcon 3D Puzzle, so that will be coming in the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodders
    Cool cpenafan,looking forward to seeing some associated photos.

I've just discovered e/bay and have found someone selling the Code 3 Millennium Falcon etched glass cube that was a limited run for a convention that was at the time. $13.99 plus postage and packing. I've ordered one, but can't pay on Paypal as he hasn't set up his shopfront properly. Watch this space.

Anyway, here's a photo.

The seller has 9 left. PM me if you want one and i'll send a link.
    I've just tried to pay for this again, and the vendor has changed the shipping details to Canada and the USA only. I'm pretty cheesed off as i was really looking forward to that.

Didn't you already win it? If so I don't think he can change the terms. But if you have problems maybe I can buy it on your behalf and send it to you.

It was one of those "buy it now" sales. I've mailed them, so i'll wait a couple of days to see what they say so i may take you up on that offer later icruise. Thanks.

I received an e/mail from them this evening. They say they do ship to the UK, but need to check. It's probably just an error.

Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast