Page 1 of 160 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: NECA - Predator 1, 2 and Predators

NECA - Predator 1, 2 and Predators

Figures.com have confirmed with NECA's Head of Product Development, Randy Falk, that the collectibles company will be producing action figures based on Predator, Predator 2 and the upcoming Nimród Antal directed entry, Predators. The figures will focus on the Predators and their many unique looks as seen in the three films. No human characters are immediately planned, though they are a possibility in the future.

Fans can expect a look at some of the classic Predator figures at the US Toy Fair starting February 14th. However, figures from Predators will be kept top secret, per Twentieth Century-Fox's request, until closer to the movie's release this summer.

No news on any AvP figures. Anyone going to be collecting the upcoming figures?

Re: NECA - Predator 1, 2 and Predators

I'd love the original Predator as a NECA figure. Maybe I'll get the one from the second movie, but I hope they make the Predator Elder that gives Danny Glover the flintlock.

And if they made a Dutch... ooh boy...
    "Got your hands up almost like you're begging. Beggin' for a little piece of Boba."

I'd collect the NECA stuff if they did human figures also. I really thought that they'd produce figures for the new AVP game, if they were colonial marines figures I'd be buying a lot of their products.

Glad they have finally decided to make another non wolf pred. Hope they give them more articulation, like alien, aliens and avpr alien also did.
    I dont know why they wont make humans, neca really missed a great chance to make a decent hicks, and who wouldnt buy dutch, sole etc. Not only that but they have arnie moulds, just more articuation
    When the face is a prune, action goes boom, PRUNE FACE!

Is this just fake news???I think not because this is JUST F%#kin great news!!!!!Thanks so much Neca you are so much better toy company than Mcfarlane IMO.NOW I cant definately not wait for February 14th.I got Neca Alien warrior and next I get Predator.

It is great news considering how good the Terminator 2 figures were, but no humans limits them on what they can make. Otherwise it will be just like the McFarlane version of Aliens were we get different looking figures.

I hope they make humans as Dutch would be awesome, but so would Peter Keyes (Gary Busey).

Quote Originally Posted by knashdx
    It is great news considering how good the Terminator 2 figures were, but no humans limits them on what they can make. Otherwise it will be just like the McFarlane version of Aliens were we get different looking figures.

I hope they make humans as Dutch would be awesome, but so would Peter Keyes (Gary Busey).
    The press release does say no human figures for now. I would love to see a Dutch figure. But a Predator will be fine for now...
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by SWPredalien
    Is this just fake news???I think not because this is JUST F%#kin great news!!!!!
    Seconded.

wow, this is cool. even if they dont make human figures although i think dutch would be a given, i only really want a masked and unmasked predator from the first film. i was dissapointed when they didnt make a "regular" predator from the AVP line, so i had to make due with a masked AVPR predator. i also hope they dont make him too statue like and give him the same amount of articulation as the T2 arnold figures.

I would buy these so quick if they turn out to be 4"ish scale

They won't be and my only solace will be in the obnoxiously rare Microman one, won't it?

Still no HK-47 wave in Australia

Page 1 of 160 1231151101 ... LastLast