Page 3 of 160 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: NECA - Predator 1, 2 and Predators

Re: NECA - Predator 1, 2 and Predators

Bring on a Predator hound!
    "Hope is not lost today. It is found."

That could be an awesome figure...
    "Got your hands up almost like you're begging. Beggin' for a little piece of Boba."

I'm definitely down for the Predator from the first film. Wish we could get a Dutch to go with it.
    PSN ID: ​stormshadow138
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Nightwing77780
    My Feedback

Forgive me if this question seems dumb, but I haven't been keeping up with this section as much as I'd like, so here it goes: I can't tell from the Toy Fair pics, so would anybody mind telling me if those figures as well as the upcoming Predators figures will be in the same scale as NECA's AVP:R and classic Alien figures? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Scorch
    Forgive me if this question seems dumb, but I haven't been keeping up with this section as much as I'd like, so here it goes: I can't tell from the Toy Fair pics, so would anybody mind telling me if those figures as well as the upcoming Predators figures will be in the same scale as NECA's AVP:R and classic Alien figures? Thanks.
    It hasn't been explicitly stated, but I think it's safe to assume they are. All of NECAs figures are pretty much the same scale, except for a few obvious exceptions like Gremlins.
    "Got your hands up almost like you're begging. Beggin' for a little piece of Boba."

1st Series of 7" Figures... kinda sorta revealed by Neca earlier this week.

(Regarding the samples shown at Toy Fair - the classic Predator and what appeared to be Predator 2's Elder Predator - I'm pretty sure those were actually 12" figures.)

Series 1 in the 7" scale will include:
    - Classic Predator (presumably the one from the original movie... unless there are 'classic' predators involved in the upcoming flick?)
    - Falconer Predator (from upcoming Predators)
    - Berserker Predator (also from upcoming Predators)

Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloned_By_Hasbro
    1st Series of 7" Figures... kinda sorta revealed by Neca earlier this week.

(Regarding the samples shown at Toy Fair - the classic Predator and what appeared to be Predator 2's Elder Predator - I'm pretty sure those were actually 12" figures.)

Series 1 in the 7" scale will include:
    - Classic Predator (presumably the one from the original movie... unless there are 'classic' predators involved in the upcoming flick?)
    - Falconer Predator (from upcoming Predators)
    - Berserker Predator (also from upcoming Predators)

Can't wait!
    They were 12" figures, two-ups of the 7" versions that are coming. Though one or more may come out as 12" figures too.

I hope the classic Predator is the same as the original movie. Cos I REALLY want Sideshow to do a PF of the Predator.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Finally, a pic of the Predators figures...

I like the cards. Oh boy, I can't wait to see these in the stores, or at least better/loose pictures. I'm pretty excited for the movie, please let it be decent...

Page 3 of 160 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast