Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FUNKO Star Wars Monsters

FUNKO Star Wars Monsters

Monsters

I know alot are going to complain about these. But these are some of the coolest looking items in a long time. Star Wars and Horror together. PERFECT!!

austin
    You see this is all I think about. Sleeping with a giant. It's my life's ambition.- George Costanza

Re: FUNKO Star Wars Monsters

That Stormtrooper is awesome!

Yep. That stormtrooper is REALLY cool looking. I don't know if it's what FUNKO was going for but I think Yoda is very reminiscent of Rat-Fink. That's not a bad thing at all. I hope these will make it up to Canada so it's easier for me to collect them. I'm thinking FUNKO is adding the "Now that's Different" factor into an already fun collection.
    You will never be forgotten, For though we are apart
    You are always and forever, Alive within my heart.
    In Loving Memory "Wiener" 1972 - 2010 My wife, my best friend, my soul mate.

really nice pieces.. hope they do a Boba Fett I will want that !

ha. Pretty cute, but not for me.

If these were any more awesome I would crap myself. They combine my 2 favorite collectibles: Classic Monsters and Star Wars. Chewie and Stormie are a MUST!!!

I TOTALLY agree a Fett version will fly off the shelves! I need to have that one in my collection.
    It's a great time to be a Fett collector!

I like them too. Don't know if they would make a Jabba one. Would they? Could they?
    Jabba focussed.

It seems pretty unlikely since these are basically bobbleheads and those are generally humanoid. I'm also not sure how you could make Jabba more gruesome than he already is.

Definitely gonna want a Fett if they do one.

I'm thinking I might need to purchase a Yoda as well. Just to have him sit next to my Rat Fink at the office.

A friend of mine is a hardcore Funko collector so I know I'll be seeing these at some point.
    Mmmm... Twilek Goth Girls.... Rwarrrr...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast