Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: General Autograph Forum Rules - PLEASE READ

Re: General Autograph Forum Rules - PLEASE READ

I'll agree 110%. Great post. Very insightful.
    "Apology accepted...."
    WANTED: Empire Strikes Back stuff that I don't have that would look great in my collection.

Re: General Autograph Forum Rules - PLEASE READ

Well ...

Chris,

Sorry to be a pain about this but my PMs aren't working. I've verified and cleaned out some messages but still a no-go. This is the only way I can post this complaint. Is this everyone's problem or just mine?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthNervous View Post
    Chris,

Sorry to be a pain about this but my PMs aren't working. I've verified and cleaned out some messages but still a no-go. This is the only way I can post this complaint. Is this everyone's problem or just mine?
    Did you check your sent messages folder? The 250 message limit is for your entire collection of PM's for your account, not just what's in your inbox.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Chris thank you. I would post this as a new message on the welcome page to RS as I think a ton of people are having this problem.

I had this same issue too...I'll be honest, I am not a fan of this new forum set up at all. Hoping it will grow on me.
    "ok...ill sign an autograph..." -Mark Hamill

Quote Originally Posted by zhamlau View Post
    I had this same issue too...I'll be honest, I am not a fan of this new forum set up at all. Hoping it will grow on me.
    It is very disconcerting
    "There's no cure for being alive."

Hey guys, just a little reminder as I'm seeing a lot of this going on right now:

- Please do not post high-res Star Wars images for others to download on the forums. Official Pix pays a lot of money to be the only official source of Star Wars photographs and giving the masses the ability to print their own is against the forum rules due to the copyright violation that it is.

Thanks Chris for setting me straight. Sorry I overstepped. I have deleted the photos from my photo gallery as well.

Hilary

Just a quick reminder about help threads. The main autograph forum is getting cluttered with them again, so please make sure to post your "help offered" or "need help" threads in the classifieds forum.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789