Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: General Autograph Forum Rules - PLEASE READ

Re: General Autograph Forum Rules - PLEASE READ

I personally have been lucky and not dealt with any on here.
    Im sure others might be in touch though, especially those involved in the discowookie con.
    Please PM me if you are attending a show that has any Goonies guests or Cirroc Lofton. I will pay extra per autograph.

Quote Originally Posted by emotionalvampire
    Im sure others might be in touch though, especially those involved in the discowookie con.
    That particular (former) member wouldn't fall under the category of "currently active" though. If there was such a list, it would only include current active members.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman
    That particular (former) member wouldn't fall under the category of "currently active" though. If there was such a list, it would only include current active members.
    True, but the intention is to display their off forum 'human' name as well. Anyone can sign up again with a new name, but its a little harder to change your PayPal account name though!

Also, could this be extended to off forum sites and people as well?
    Please PM me if you are attending a show that has any Goonies guests or Cirroc Lofton. I will pay extra per autograph.

True, but the intention is to display their off forum 'human' name as well. Anyone can sign up again with a new name, but its a little harder to change your PayPal account name though!

Also, could this be extended to off forum sites and people as well?
    Walking out the door for Daytona right this second, we'll continue this on Monday.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

What a joke this statement is. This forum has become a real shady place. Chris, stipulating the member must be currently active to be added to a fraud list serves no one but the thiefs. Your motivation is transparent to everyone, you don't want to name him as a thief to protect people against him because he's your friend.. The guy still exists and still can rip off new people to this hobby. You being his friend is really going to be the motivating factor behind not including 'past' RS members on the list?

By the way I know this post is going to really infuriate you. I fully expect you to get rid of me. I know you can't take when people criticize your 'leadership' in public.

Regardless Chris your decision on only including current members in a 'beware' thread will prove to be very unpopular. Just ask the people who use this forum man.

This place is not what it used to be. And the politics and behind the scenes, backroom deals that all went on after CV and the Discowookie fraud is the biggest factor in the downfall of this once great forum.

Rebelscum is a great site, and other sections of the forums have their acts together with bad trader threads. This forum however has fallen hard.

Peace out.
    Justin

Former screen name GenoRules

Quote Originally Posted by GenoRules
    What a joke this statement is. This forum has become a real shady place. Chris, stipulating the member must be currently active to be added to a fraud list serves no one but the thiefs. Your motivation is transparent to everyone, you don't want to name him as a thief to protect people against him because he's your friend.. The guy still exists and still can rip off new people to this hobby. You being his friend is really going to be the motivating factor behind not including 'past' RS members on the list?

By the way I know this post is going to really infuriate you. I fully expect you to get rid of me. I know you can't take when people criticize your 'leadership' in public.

Regardless Chris your decision on only including current members in a 'beware' thread will prove to be very unpopular. Just ask the people who use this forum man.

This place is not what it used to be. And the politics and behind the scenes, backroom deals that all went on after CV and the Discowookie fraud is the biggest factor in the downfall of this once great forum.

Rebelscum is a great site, and other sections of the forums have their acts together with bad trader threads. This forum however has fallen hard.

Peace out.
    I have to agree with Justin 100% here. Marc Moser(discowookie) ripped off thousands of dollars from people in this very community. And to be quite frank, I was very disappointed in how that whole situation was handled by the moderator of this forum. Chris, please explain to me why you feel that locking down a thread down at 500 posts is worthy of action yet the Marc Moser situation required no action. Several requests were made to pin a bad seller thread in this forum and you refused to do so. And now that you are considering it you are still refusing to list Moser's name. I guess I am just confused by your role as moderator, since you flat out refuse to warn people in this community about one of the biggest forgers and frauds to hit the world of autograph collecting in recent memory.

I'll get my coat.

Good luck. You're gonna need it.

I love how a thread pretty much directed towards Mark and Graham has now turned into another Discowookie thread.

Thats seems to be the best way to deflect attention or responsibility around here. Some people can do no wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by The_King
    I love how a thread pretty much directed towards Mark and Graham has now turned into another Discowookie thread.

Thats seems to be the best way to deflect attention or responsibility around here. Some people can do no wrong.
    To The_King: You come off as completely ignorant. The two you mention DID NO WRONG. They do nothing but good for this community. If you don't like the service they provide or how they provide it, try Wattographs. (Good luck with that).

Thanks for the backup Clinton, it's nice to see another long standing member around here speak up and back me up. We are not alone. It really is sad that a few squeaky wheels complain to get a brand new 'rule' about communication, yet a hundred squeaky wheels cannot get the name of the villain MARC MOSER who ruined this hobby and community put into a pinned thread.
    Justin

Former screen name GenoRules

Not sure what this has to do with Mark, but some of it was certainly due to me being out of touch for a while over the Lawson signing.

I've admitted that those delays were not a good thing and apologised for them, along with explaining the reasons behind them, some of which were beyond my control, other things I would do differently with hindsight. That's called fronting up and taking responsibility. After that, people can think of me what they like, but I have never done anything but my best for the hobby and this community.

You certainly won't catch me starting new accounts so I can anonymously flame people. If you have had a problem dealing with me, please tell us all who you are and we will sort it out.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast