Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!!!!

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!!!!

Is anyone else collecting this line? I bought the wal mart 5 pack just for lord zed. I've bought the individual figures for the ones not in the box set. The box set rangers suck and have 5 poa. The singles have a lot more and are better figures. Target carries the megazord and it is the coolest figure I've bought in a long time. It breaks down into 5 zords and can also turn into the tank. I'm 25 now and loves this show in 3rd grade. This is a great throwback. Now I need to watch my mmpr bootlegs.
    Singles 5.86 only 9 figures
    5 pack $15
    megazord $20
    My Feedback

rEVOLution

Re: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!!!!

Not getting any for Christmas in 2nd grade was a real heartbreak. I don't think I would be able to bring myself to hunt for these anymore this lifetime (got that disappointment out of the way at age 7 too). Are they just re-releasing those original first few lines? I usually skip past the Power Ranger stuff in the stores. Just not interested in them now.

...But on the plus side, I don't think the excitement fo getting a figure I want will ever match the happiness I felt when I got my first Power Ranger. It was the 8" Red Ranger and the 5" Red Ranger with the motorcycle.

I was thinking about grabbing the Green Ranger but I don't know. These look pretty dated next to the other toy lines on the pegs. I might get it anyways since they don't cost too much and the Green Ranger was my favorite. He'll look good next to the Super Legends Green and White Rangers and Super Legends Extreme Green Ranger. (whew!)

Ewok Slayer, they're showing the original MMPR series on ABC on Saturdays. But it depends on the affiliate in your area. They're not showing it here in mine. Was hoping to show it to my son, see if he'd like it.
    PSN ID: ​stormshadow138
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Nightwing77780
    My Feedback

They are 4" figures. New sculpts I'd assume.
    They have
    red
    yellow
    blue
    black
    pink
    green
    lord zed
    goldar
    alpha with zordon
    putty patrol
    My Feedback

rEVOLution

Those are new sculpts. They actually look cooler than the original ones that were that scale. But that's the old Megazord. That thing was so much fun. I still have it stored somewhere. If you're gonna collect this line, pick that one up. It's a lot of fun even just putting all the zords together to form him. And if they put out the Dragonzord and Titanus... well, then it's a party.

That was what I liked about the old toys.. even though the Rangers were as tall as the zords, the villains were too. Didn't have two buy the same villain in two different scales.

I have all of the figures and the megazord. Maybe cost me $50-$60 for all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coloring
    Those are new sculpts. They actually look cooler than the original ones that were that scale. But that's the old Megazord. That thing was so much fun. I still have it stored somewhere. If you're gonna collect this line, pick that one up. It's a lot of fun even just putting all the zords together to form him. And if they put out the Dragonzord and Titanus... well, then it's a party.

That was what I liked about the old toys.. even though the Rangers were as tall as the zords, the villains were too. Didn't have two buy the same villain in two different scales.
    My Feedback

rEVOLution

The new Megazord is a new sculpt and mold. Much smaller than the original but for $20?! You really can't beat that price for what you get! I love my new megazord and can't wait for the Dragonzord!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

They are making a Dragonzord? That would be really cool.
    How do we not have an Arc Trooper Fives in the 3 & 3/4 in. line yet?

I hope it is a newer and improved Dragonzord. I really wasn't too impressed with the original one. I wanted one of those so bad when I was younger, but when I saw pics of it on ebay later, it didn't look too good.

Yeah, childhood toys rarely look as good as you remember them. I'll have to go and check out pics of the Dragonzord, but I remember thinking it was so cool back then. I got mine in a trade with a kid that had just moved into the apartment complex where we were living at the time, and when his mother found out she tried to come and take it back.
    PSN ID: ​stormshadow138
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Nightwing77780
    My Feedback

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast