Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo (Echo Base Outfit) - VC03

Han Solo (Echo Base Outfit) - VC03

As predicted this is Han Solo with the opened coat as seen while repairing the Falcon in the hangar at Echo Base. Part of the ESB wave this fall.
    40+ YEARS of 3.75" collecting, 3.75" should always drive the line!

Re: Han Solo - ESB - 2010

Can they put new legs on a Hoth Han to make the half/half version that we saw of him in the hangar scenes where he was wearing the Hoth coat and the Bespin pants? Or was the coat open, and therefore different that what we have?

Seems like how they could spread the tooling cost over two years, do the new legs and bottom of the figure and put it on existing parts next year, and then do the new upper portion the following?

Other thought would be, are there any notable concepts for Han from ESB?

Anything else they can do with the straight Hoth version?
    40+ YEARS of 3.75" collecting, 3.75" should always drive the line!

Damn, cereal! No frakkin Bespin Han yet?! I hope it is at least the open coat Hoth outfit with Bespin clothes underneath. I wouldn't want a Mynock version until a good Bespin Han has been made first.

I am stumped? Unless this is a half bespin/hoth figure. Its gotta be a new Hoth Han figure, right?
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Han Hoth with SA legs? (So he can sit on a Taun Taun)
    Mynock Hunt Han as other suggested which would be Bespin Han?

I am a little sick and satisfied with the Han Hoth's we have, an open coat version would be pretty stupid to to put in front of the Bespin Han we all want.

Watch this actually be "Bespin" Han but they will call him Echo Base Escape Han Solo. This is a throw off answer.

Quote Originally Posted by JACKOFTRADZE

Watch it actually be "Bespin" Han but they will call him Echo Base escape Han Solo. This is a throw off question.
    That's exactly what I thought. I bet they probably throw some white paint on him to make him look "snowed in". Or they'll use the sandstorm head to make it look like he just came back from outside.
    Even if it's that outfit, I forsee VTSC Legs and torso, Torture Rack arms and jacket. Or some other mess.
    Gone. Are days. Of Land Empires.

Yeah, it's gonna be Echo Base Escape Han, with a comlink accessory for when he contacts the transport to tell 'em he can't get Leia to them.

And, just to annoy us, snow-spatter paint all over his jacket & boots

The most worthwhile concept would be Han in the freezing chamber. As of now, this can only be approximated using other Hans - as I assume it was in that contest-winning diorama (looks like the ROTJ sandstorm body with a different head).

A hybrid Echo Base outfit would be lame, but of course that doesn't mean they wouldn't do it. I just watched the whole sequence - the hybrid-outfit moments are pretty fleeting.

D

From Han's Hideout's Q&A:
    </font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font>
    We can't tell you exactly which one just yet, but it is from a brief scene and features a new jacket.

[/QUOTE]

The "new jacket" is the key. What other jacket has he worn?
    ==================[[[_◊Ї_||₪==₪||_Ї◊_]]]==================

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/disco-jedi/albums

Cold Weather Gear
    Flight Jacket
    Flight Jacket off and shirt only.

That's it.

What if it's this:

with a new Jacket?
    Looking for a MOMC set of Episode I (2-Inch) Mini Figures and Anakin/Naboo Fighter set.
    http://www.rebelscum.com/episodeIminifigs.asp

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast