Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: Han Solo (Echo Base Outfit) - VC03

Well, this I’m sure is a weird opinion, but I actually like the original paint job better.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Does the new head also work with the hood up version?
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Ive always wanted to get myself the Echo Base Hoth Han figure years ago but it was hard to find in stores. That and Hoth Leia. The only reason Im geting Echo Base Han is for the welders mask and the welding torch thingy

The repaint is nice but his hair is still wrong.
    Han's hair should mostly cover his ears. On this figure it doesn't. It looked dorky in 2010 and it still does.

Quote Originally Posted by ZX3 View Post
    The repaint is nice but his hair is still wrong.
    Han's hair should mostly cover his ears. On this figure it doesn't. It looked dorky in 2010 and it still does.
    Agreed. Not sure why the sculptor did that or why Hasbro even approved it. The only instances of Han having short hair (pre-TFA) was in promo shots done for ANH for it's re-release while Ford was filming Force 10 and the Holiday Special, which were both shot around the same time (spring to summer '78). The promo pics of Luke were also around that same time which also explained why he looked so different in those and the Holiday Secial since it was after his surgery.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

You're talking about the same people who changed Teebo;s head just because he looked too mean...
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    You're talking about the same people who changed Teebo;s head just because he looked too mean...
    Hahaha Very true.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Brett View Post
    Agreed. Not sure why the sculptor did that or why Hasbro even approved it. The only instances of Han having short hair (pre-TFA) was in promo shots done for ANH for it's re-release while Ford was filming Force 10 and the Holiday Special, which were both shot around the same time (spring to summer '78). The promo pics of Luke were also around that same time which also explained why he looked so different in those and the Holiday Secial since it was after his surgery.
    Those are the Han Solo promo shots where is is clearly wearing Wranglers right?

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Those are the Han Solo promo shots where is is clearly wearing Wranglers right?
    Lol I never even noticed that until you said that, but yes!!

Most Wanted

I'm sure the sculpture utilize this promo pic for the hair and face, with a little of artistic freedom, lol.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051