Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo (Echo Base Outfit) - VC03

Re: Han Solo - Echo Base Repairs - TVC##

I still think this figure's head is just a mock-up. It's essentially the Sandstorm figure's head. I really hope Hasbro makes a good ESB Han head for this figure (if not this one, then at least on the 2011 Bespin Han).
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Quote Originally Posted by AmanaMatt
    Quote Originally Posted by Imrahil2001
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacca
    So we haven't had a correct Hoth Han since the days of the vintage line, and we're getting this blink and you missed it kit-bash krap?
    We've had two correct Hoth Hans, have we not?
    4 technically. The hood down versions that were carded, both blue and brown. Then we got the hood up version, both brown and blue...so we are good!
    I'm talking out in the Hoth wilderness, hat on and hood up. They've been screwing this up on the basic carded figs since the winter of '96. The only one I can think of is from the initial Walmart droid factory 2-packs from a couple of years back.
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacca

I'm talking out in the Hoth wilderness, hat on and hood up. They've been screwing this up on the basic carded figs since the winter of '96. The only one I can think of is from the initial Walmart droid factory 2-packs from a couple of years back.
    I think you just answered your original question! Hasbro's released three Hoth Han figures with the hood up, though since the 1980 figure. The Taun Taun pack-in in 1998; the Saga '03 figure and the '08 Droid Factory figure. The Droid Factory figure is perfect (although most would disagree that he doesn't have BJ hips to allow him to ride a Taun Taun so he is not perfect in that respect).
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Am I crazy? Or am I so sane that I blew your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Martyr

It's George McFly Han Solo.

Ha! I was thinking McFly too! Looks nothing like Han to me.

From this picture it looks like the sculpting work on the head sculpt was half-done. Here's hoping.
    The Mythology of Star Wars
    I | II | III | IV | V | VI
    TheForce.Net Username: DarthPhilosopher

I don't think the face is that bad in the up-close pic. I just wonder why they gave him a 1950s haircut?

Quote Originally Posted by Nate_M
    I don't think the face is that bad in the up-close pic. I just wonder why they gave him a 1950s haircut?
    Opps, I mean the hair-sculpt.

Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast