Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Killeen, Texas, Finds "3"

Not sure when TRu got these in but they had the BMF Falcon in Vintage box for $249 (ouch!)...needless to say i didn't get one.

Only saw one on Friday. And for the price yeah no way. I am waiting for it to be half off or even less since they are not selling well at that price.
    Karagin

Me too...I wish that wave and the other missing one would make it. Guess I am going to order on line here really soon...
    Karagin

saw the Vintage 501st trooper at HH WalMart last night

Saw today that TRU got in the Dr.Evazan wave...nothing left but him and a VC93 Vader

I really think there is one or two folks out here in the Killeen area that wipes out things before anyone else can even get the chance to see them on the pegs.
    Karagin

Killeen Wally still has 8 packs of figures on sale...so does Cove.
    Karagin

Quote Originally Posted by Karagin View Post
    I really think there is one or two folks out here in the Killeen area that wipes out things before anyone else can even get the chance to see them on the pegs.
    I've been suspecting that for while now....plus Hasbro's crap distribution doesn't help....so i've pretty much gave up the regular store trips and instead have resorted to buying online...even if it means paying a couple dollars more per figure....less headache, and less wasted time & gas just to come up empy handed each time.

After I got the final online case of TVC I threw in the towel. I'm not buying anything else unless its the return of vintage. And in case you were wondering if it was me who has been buying up stuff, the last figure I bought in the last three months at retail was a Daulty Dofine. So there is probably some Ebay pirates sailing around the Central Tx region in search of scalpable booty. I would however be interested in a Red Bandana Kithaba if anyone sees him.

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast