Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Wattographs New CS piece!!!! Jabba!!

Re: Wattographs New CS piece!!!! Jabba!!

Definitely going to be in for this, but I'd rather send in my own photo.

Could someone tell me how to contact Wattographs? I've used their Contact Form before but didn't get a reply. Do they have a phone number?

just ordered. im not a huge send in or limited signing guy...but this is one of thoes products you would be nuts to pass on. i can honestly say im more excited about getting this piece then any other ive gotten this year. well done gary. Seriously, first the ewok piece, then the mcdiarmid from OP, then Harrison ford...its just really neat to see all the options available for such a wide base of star wars autograph collectors now versus even 5-10 years ago. cant wait to see this when its done.
    "ok...ill sign an autograph..." -Mark Hamill

Quote Originally Posted by Holla300
    I ordered an 16x20.

I just hope it doesn't take forever to finish like the others.
    Well, they usually do 2 signers a month. Kinda hard to do any more than that really with shipping times. So I would expect it to be around 6 months before its done.

The other cool thing about it is you don't have to come up with the money for a cool piece like this. Just pay monthly for that duration and its not so hard on the pocket book. I think the Ewoks one came out to like $500 or so when it was done but I have seen 3 or 4 sell for about $1000 on secondary market. I am so sorry I didn't get in on that one.

what color do you guys think would look best??
    "I aim to misbehave" Malcolm Reynolds
    WTB
    autograph: rarer OT signatures

I'm thinking about adding all of them to my 16X20 SW 1415 shot since these group of signers played multi parts with the palace crew! What a great opporunity!

Gotta go with the biggest size you can afford/have room for. I have the Ewoks piece, and am so glad I went with the 16x20 to allow space around the autos.
    Maybe I'm crazy, but I opted to order one of the canvas banners. I don't know where I will put it, but I like the imagery on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_B
    They have gotten some amazing signers for this Jabba series.

Mike Edmonds (Jabba's tail and the first signer to repeat during a Connoisseur Series)
    Dave Barclay (Chief Jabba puppeteer)
    Toby Philpott (Jabba's Head & Arm)
    Howie Hammerman (Jabba's burps!)
    John Coppinger (Jabba sculptor)
    Jez-Gibson Harris
    Bob Keen
    Richard Padbury
    Mike Quinn

Getting Bob Keen is amazing, can't wait for this to get started!

Should be a great boost to those that have already started a Jabba photo too.
    At the risk of sounding like a dope... how is the billing working for this? It says it's for the 1st two signers then billing each month for the next 2 and so on. Does that work out to $80 each month? It's a great opportunity, I just want to be sure I know how it all works.

thanks in advance.
    "Giggidy-Giggidy-Gone!" - Quagmire
    "Right you are, Ken" - Vic Romano (MXC)

Quote Originally Posted by Brahpps
    At the risk of sounding like a dope... how is the billing working for this? It says it's for the 1st two signers then billing each month for the next 2 and so on. Does that work out to $80 each month? It's a great opportunity, I just want to be sure I know how it all works.

thanks in advance.
    In the past, the CS has worked like this:

1. First payment includes photo and first two signers.($79.99 for 16x20 of Jabba)
    2. Second and subsequent rounds = Cost of next two signers plus share of shipping (Est. $40-$60/mo)

As a guess, you could probably figure $20-30 per person plus the cost of the photo...give or take. Cost per signer depends upon signer's rate. There is some shared shipping in there as well.

Hope that helps. It would not be the $79.99 each round.

Quote Originally Posted by Brahpps
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_B
    They have gotten some amazing signers for this Jabba series.

Mike Edmonds (Jabba's tail and the first signer to repeat during a Connoisseur Series)
    Dave Barclay (Chief Jabba puppeteer)
    Toby Philpott (Jabba's Head & Arm)
    Howie Hammerman (Jabba's burps!)
    John Coppinger (Jabba sculptor)
    Jez-Gibson Harris
    Bob Keen
    Richard Padbury
    Mike Quinn

Getting Bob Keen is amazing, can't wait for this to get started!

Should be a great boost to those that have already started a Jabba photo too.

thanks in advance.
    Usually, the sigs fall in the $25-35 per graph range ($50-70 per month), depending on who the signers are. Don't forget, your $80 covers the photo as well as the two graphs upon initial purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by jedibill
    what color do you guys think would look best??
    im saying silver to offset any chance of a dark area affecting the signature but i look to the group for their input also

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast