Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast

Thread: Childhood Star Wars Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by gijigsaw View Post
    DarthPete - that box and its contents are amazing. What a wonderful assortment. Love the Millenium Falcon in Echo Base illustration inside the box.
    I know, right? Initially the dealer was just going to show me some "Star Wars coins" he had to sell and he pulled that box out of the trunk and routed out the coins, which I gave a very cursory glance to and then focused on the box. I was like "uh-huh, cool, how much for the whole box??" lol. He used to own a collectible store years ago.

We have seen the requests for different items. and will join the party.
    you have allowed this dark Lord to twist your mind, until now, until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.

zhuwongtoy.ecrater.com

These toys are fun. I also bought a lot of toys for my nieces.
    you have allowed this dark Lord to twist your mind, until now, until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.

zhuwongtoy.ecrater.com

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    I know, right? Initially the dealer was just going to show me some "Star Wars coins" he had to sell and he pulled that box out of the trunk and routed out the coins, which I gave a very cursory glance to and then focused on the box. I was like "uh-huh, cool, how much for the whole box??" lol. He used to own a collectible store years ago.

Great find. How much did you get it all for?
    I know I've seen those paper stand-up figures before, did you figure it out?

Quote Originally Posted by theez1 View Post
    Great find. How much did you get it all for?
    I know I've seen those paper stand-up figures before, did you figure it out?
    $40, there was also but not pictured an Emperor in open mailer but sealed Kenner baggie. Fair trade I think.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    $40, there was also but not pictured an Emperor in open mailer but sealed Kenner baggie. Fair trade I think.
    Seems like a great deal with the figure and coins. Good work.

Found this one from Disney World in 2005:
    See you around, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by CT1138 View Post
    Found this one from Disney World in 2005:
    2005, yikes I was 34 years old in 2005. I feel old.

this thread is the best i have never see...great pics guys!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashy_Larry View Post
    cool idea. I was looking for some kind of clue that dates this photo as current. The only thing that jumps out is the quality of the photo itself, otherwise nothing really jumps out as obviously "modern" aside from the non-shag orange or green carpet, the leather chair maybe?

The second I noticed the shutters I knew that this could not have been taken in the early 1980s.

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast