Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: STAR WARS Fan Days III Countdown

Re: STAR WARS Fan Days III Countdown

I was not on the guest list but I believe last year an invitation only party followed the first night of the show.
    David
    ~~I find your lack of faith disturbing~~

Ben dais in the next week he will have "a couple" OT signers announced. Looks like just 2-3 OT signers and possibly Anthony Daniels just on Saturday.

Hopefully that means he still has quiet a few prequel names to announce, or even better, would love to see a few more behind the scenes people (Ben Burrt perhaps!?)
    C. Perry

We actually had Burt and lost him before he could confirm. He took a sound gig that conflicted with the date. We have asked if one day might be possible, but likely not. He is signing a bunch of stuff for OPX though that we will likely offer first at Fan Days.... Some very cool BTS stuff from EP4 and 5.

Oh Man, Ben Burrt!! Now that would have been a great guest.

I know we had decided on a twitter hastage #fandays3 but as far as I know that's it.

Thanks for the info re: Ben Burt

In case anyone didn't know, James Arnold Taylor was also the voice of Plo Kloon, and Dee also did the voice of Rodian Onaconda Farr (Bombad Jedi).

Here's hoping Ben gets some villains from CW! Can't have Matt Wood and Jaime King outnumbered!
    Corey Burton would be a hell of a score, since he does Dooku, Bane, and Ziro!

#37: Everyone’s favorite Clone Wars baddie joins Fan Days III. Nika Futterman voice of Asajj Ventress in coming!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Question: Since the TCW Autograph Combo Ticket mentions that you get seven signatures for one low price, does that mean we aren't getting an eighth or ninth TCW guest?
    Eric Geller
    @ericgeller
    | Former ForceCast host and TheForce.Net reporter

That just means, that's all the folks included in the ticket... We have Jaime King, and a couple others not yet mentioned coming that will be doing business as usual transactions at the show.

-Ben

Quote Originally Posted by benstevens
    That just means, that's all the folks included in the ticket... We have Jaime King, and a couple others not yet mentioned coming that will be doing business as usual transactions at the show.

-Ben
    Okay, good to know. My main worry was that new guests would be added and the ticket would be revised (and repriced), so early birds might lose out. But I can see that's not the case.
    Eric Geller
    @ericgeller
    | Former ForceCast host and TheForce.Net reporter

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast