Page 1 of 188 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Ewok Multipack

Ewok Multipack

This thread was originally used to discuss Widdle and Oochee, but in light of the Q&A answers that came down on 6/2, it appears that these two were part of a larger Ewok multipack that was also to include Chuka Trok.

Unfortunately this multi-pack got cancelled for this year, but sounds like it still has a shot for down the road.

Let's use this thread to show our support of such a pack, so that this, like all too many other potential releases doesn't fade into ignominity...

This one was actually needed!

'78
    40+ YEARS of 3.75" collecting, 3.75" should always drive the line!

Re: Widdle & Oochee (2010 Exclusive?)

Since am still ignoring the old AWFUL figures that came with the UBP. I am very excited these are coming next year. Good choice. Looks like next year will be another good Ewok year. Wicket, Widdle and Oochee at least.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Hells yeah!

YES

Assuming they aren't repaints of almost-cool-Chirpa or any of the crap Ewoks pre-Chirpa, I'll happily buy what ever the set turns out to be to get them, no matter who it's exclusive to.

I'd love a 5 or 6 pack of random Ewoks including those two but I won't get my hopes up too high.

I am all about army building some new Ewoks!

I can't wait to get this one! I've been wanting Oochee forever, and the prices on that figure are ridiculous, especially since he doesn't even fit in with the modern-style Ewoks.

Hm...Exclusive? Ewok Droid Factory! Five 2-packs:

-Han w/ leg-hugging Ewok
    -Leia w/ new Wicket
    -Chewbacca w/ Oochee
    -AT-ST Driver w/ Widdle
    -Storm Trooper w/ random Ewok

Each comes with a part so you can build your own Ewok. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Okami
    I can't wait to get this one! I've been wanting Oochee forever, and the prices on that figure are ridiculous, especially since he doesn't even fit in with the modern-style Ewoks.

Hm...Exclusive? Ewok Droid Factory! Five 2-packs:

-Han w/ leg-hugging Ewok
    -Leia w/ new Wicket
    -Chewbacca w/ Oochee
    -AT-ST Driver w/ Widdle
    -Storm Trooper w/ random Ewok

Each comes with a part so you can build your own Ewok. XD
    I would LOVE this and be all over it. And Im sure it would be a bigger seller than the retail poison that they keep releasing as 2-packs. This would be an AWESOME idea.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Posted this in the rumours thread but now this thread exists I'll paste it here as it's the better place for this reply...

I'm loving all the ewok news. Great stuff! I just hope the new Widdle and Oochee aren't simply repainted Romba and Graaks or some other quick recycle. While they could certainly share some parts, a little new tooling would be preferable, at least on their faces and/or hoods. My prediction is they'll be an exclusive AT-ST hyjacking BP with an AT-ST driver (two would be nice but I'm not holding my breath) and a Chewie.

Most of the Ewoks of late share common bodies, but have had different head sculpts and different hoods/cowels. So I would assume the same for these. Fortunately that's the sort of minor updating that keeps this line rolling in new figures with lower tooling costs.

To me, the big question is, what's the release avenue for this one?! I like the two-pack concept enumerated above!

'78
    40+ YEARS of 3.75" collecting, 3.75" should always drive the line!

Quote Originally Posted by Since1978
    Most of the Ewoks of late share common bodies, but have had different head sculpts and different hoods/cowels. So I would assume the same for these. Fortunately that's the sort of minor updating that keeps this line rolling in new figures with lower tooling costs.

To me, the big question is, what's the release avenue for this one?! I like the two-pack concept enumerated above!

'78
    Exactly, the exclusive part makes it interesting..... Not been much in the way of exclusive BP's have there? A rerelease of the AT-ST would seem too soon. A multipack like the Astomechs seems most likely to me.

Page 1 of 188 1231151101 ... LastLast