Page 3 of 188 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Ewok Multipack

Re: Widdle & Oochee (2010 Exclusive?)

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendStrone
    Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendStrone
    Totally understood and I agree the two pack option would be excellent (even if the build-an-ewok component has a snowball's chance on Musatafar), but I only mention the repaint scenario in relation to this if it were a BP, seeing as they seem to need to cut corners on so many of those. Anyways, like we both said, here's
    hoping they don't. Given they have been so good with giving us new heads and hoods recently, I don't think it is too much to expect. Bring on the ewoks.
    All Ewoks are based on old toolings! That doesnt mean to say that a new head and hood isnt often included. That is what these two will be.
    Of course and I certainly hope these will have new heads, but not all modern releases have been newly tooled. the only point i was trying to make in my initial post was to say we shouldn't just assume these would have newly tooled heads and hoods. While I hope as much as anyone that they will, it is conceivable they might be a repaint, depending on how much money Hasbro throws at them. The recent WM comic pack ewoks reused existing hoods and only minimal resculpting of the heads (just the ears), or in one case, no resculpting at all. I'm not saying that is what will be done with Widdle and Oochee, although it is pretty much the treatment they got in 2007, only that it is not inconceivable that they might do something like that, especially since by the time these come out we'll have a number of new hood and head sculpts that haven't yet been repainted and used again (Warok and Noapaak).

Anyways, I didn't mean this to become a discuission point, but I do not think I am totally wrong in saying they might do that. We don't know either way yet, is all I'm saying.
    I think it is fair to assume that most future Ewoks will have new/retooled/modified heads and hoods. But sure there will likely be some that will be reused without change too.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Exactly, the exclusive part makes it interesting..... Not been much in the way of exclusive BP's have there?
    We haven't seen any exclusive battepacks lately but we've seen them before so if Hasbro can't slot them into the basic line then yeah a battle pack would be a nice option.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT
    Exactly, the exclusive part makes it interesting..... Not been much in the way of exclusive BP's have there?
    We haven't seen any exclusive battepacks lately but we've seen them before so if Hasbro can't slot them into the basic line then yeah a battle pack would be a nice option.
    I just feel that an exclusive BP seems unlikely. I really like the Ewok 2-pack ideas, that would be a great way to get them out there.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by Okami
    I can't wait to get this one! I've been wanting Oochee forever, and the prices on that figure are ridiculous, especially since he doesn't even fit in with the modern-style Ewoks.

Hm...Exclusive? Ewok Droid Factory! Five 2-packs:

-Han w/ leg-hugging Ewok
    -Leia w/ new Wicket
    -Chewbacca w/ Oochee
    -AT-ST Driver w/ Widdle
    -Storm Trooper w/ random Ewok

Each comes with a part so you can build your own Ewok. XD
    Hell yeah, but maybe have a catapult or something.

With regards to these 2, hope they are not an AT-ST pack in. At 50 I won`t buy 2. Maybe an assult on AT-ST battle pack with a Chewie and AT-ST and the little guys
    WTB LOOSE EWOKS & DROIDS figures, all currently needed.

Why not do 2 entertainment earth 5-packs like they did with the droids?
    Get well soon, Artie Lange!!! wwwwwwaaaaaahhhh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlorenceBeach
    That would be amazing. I feel like that would be a real winner. I can see them doing something like that too?

Quote Originally Posted by FlorenceBeach
    I wish they would. I'd definitely buy them no matter what.

yes, and hasbro doesnt have to complain about whether or not they sell well. I loved the EE packs that have come out and have bought just about all of them.
    Get well soon, Artie Lange!!! wwwwwwaaaaaahhhh!!!

We should definitely have these guys. Bring 'em on.
    "If one can not say what he means, he can never mean what he says." - B5 "Into the Fire" Lord Durano to Prime Minister Mollari

All for it! Two brand new ewoks into the mix is just what I want!

Page 3 of 188 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast