Page 2 of 188 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Ewok Multipack

Re: Widdle & Oochee (2010 Exclusive?)

Edit - please delete my accidental double post.

Totally understood and I agree the two pack option would be excellent (even if the build-an-ewok component has a snowball's chance on Musatafar), but I only mention the repaint scenario in relation to this if it were a BP, seeing as they seem to need to cut corners on so many of those. Anyways, like we both said, here's hoping they don't. Given they have been so good with giving us new heads and hoods recently, I don't think it is too much to expect. Bring on the ewoks.

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendStrone
    Totally understood and I agree the two pack option would be excellent (even if the build-an-ewok component has a snowball's chance on Musatafar), but I only mention the repaint scenario in relation to this if it were a BP, seeing as they seem to need to cut corners on so many of those. Anyways, like we both said, here's
    hoping they don't. Given they have been so good with giving us new heads and hoods recently, I don't think it is too much to expect. Bring on the ewoks.
    All Ewoks are based on old toolings! That doesnt mean to say that a new head and hood isnt often included. That is what these two will be.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

since I am on a roll with the Ewok movie stuff - a BAF exclusive for the Ewoks should be a

Build-A-Gorax 2010

I'm all for it.

I'm not interested in Ewoks, so this will be an easy pass.

I am loving the new post 2005 Ewoks. I hate the old ones now and cant wait till they get replaced. Not many left to do now.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

•    

A Target 2-Pack exclusive set sounds about right to me!

Quote Originally Posted by ETAndElliot
    Build-A-Gorax 2010

I'm all for it.
    YES!!!!

I dare not dream of such a slim possibility but I'd love to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendStrone
    Totally understood and I agree the two pack option would be excellent (even if the build-an-ewok component has a snowball's chance on Musatafar), but I only mention the repaint scenario in relation to this if it were a BP, seeing as they seem to need to cut corners on so many of those. Anyways, like we both said, here's
    hoping they don't. Given they have been so good with giving us new heads and hoods recently, I don't think it is too much to expect. Bring on the ewoks.
    All Ewoks are based on old toolings! That doesnt mean to say that a new head and hood isnt often included. That is what these two will be.
    Of course and I certainly hope these will have new heads, but not all modern releases have been newly tooled. the only point i was trying to make in my initial post was to say we shouldn't just assume these would have newly tooled heads and hoods. While I hope as much as anyone that they will, it is conceivable they might be a repaint, depending on how much money Hasbro throws at them. The recent WM comic pack ewoks reused existing hoods and only minimal resculpting of the heads (just the ears), or in one case, no resculpting at all. I'm not saying that is what will be done with Widdle and Oochee, although it is pretty much the treatment they got in 2007, only that it is not inconceivable that they might do something like that, especially since by the time these come out we'll have a number of new hood and head sculpts that haven't yet been repainted and used again (Warok and Noapaak).

Anyways, I didn't mean this to become a discuission point, but I do not think I am totally wrong in saying they might do that. We don't know either way yet, is all I'm saying.

Page 2 of 188 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast