Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 741

Thread: Houston Area Reports- 11

  1. #721
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxx View Post
    yeah... I was in Virginia for the holiday, and looked in a Walmart, Kohl's, Target, Kmart, and a TRU, and still only found remnants of her wave. I'm striking out here. That Walmart isn't too far from my job... like 10 miles. If you do find her, would you sell her to me for a markup, or at your cost?
    I picked up a Phasma at Kroger (grocery store) for $8.99. Check those grocery store toy sections for a gem or two. (BTW wished Phasma had a better role in TFA. Hoping a future BluRay with deleted scenes will give us more from this cool character.)

  2. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxx View Post
    yeah... I was in Virginia for the holiday, and looked in a Walmart, Kohl's, Target, Kmart, and a TRU, and still only found remnants of her wave. I'm striking out here. That Walmart isn't too far from my job... like 10 miles. If you do find her, would you sell her to me for a markup, or at your cost?
    No markup, just whatever I paid.

    I've seen the latest wave at Target this week, Resistance Trooper, TIE Pilot, Asty & Hux.
    WANTED:
    Concept IG-88, Capt. Colton, Jaina Solo, TFU Shaak Ti, K'kruhk

  3. #723
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Bebop View Post
    No markup, just whatever I paid.
    That would be AWESOME!


    Quote Originally Posted by Teras_Kasi View Post
    I picked up a Phasma at Kroger (grocery store) for $8.99. Check those grocery store toy sections for a gem or two. (BTW wished Phasma had a better role in TFA. Hoping a future BluRay with deleted scenes will give us more from this cool character.)
    I'll definitely have to check out Kroger. Thanks for the tip!

  4. #724
    Ok, so this goes out to whoever's cleaning out the Walmart, Target and Walgreens, off I 10 and Fry, on a regular basis (I know it's only like one or two dudes because the stores say that someone comes in and cleans em out)... please stop that effing sh**! Leave something for those of us that are actually going to buy just one. I promise, we won't cut in to your bottom line.

    Sincerely,

    Jaxx

  5. #725
    How are the Houston collectors doing?! Anyone heading to Celebration in Orlando?!

  6. #726
    lame here in Houston. Can't find any of the Kanan and Ahsoka wave anywhere. No Orlando trips... but maybe a Comicpalooza appearance. Anyone heading to Comicpalooza? They have David Prowse (if he doesn't cancel).

  7. #727
    Yeah I just sold off my Vintage Collection series of figures and I am thinking about selling off my 6 inch BS figures also. I think I am just going to stick to my POTF2 collecting focus, seems I get more joy from findings things in that series then I do hunting down figures in stores (especially when they are so hard to find in stores).

    I will be at comicpalooza! Will be in my stormtrooper costume raising funds with the 501st!

  8. #728
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxx View Post
    lame here in Houston. Can't find any of the Kanan and Ahsoka wave anywhere. No Orlando trips... but maybe a Comicpalooza appearance. Anyone heading to Comicpalooza? They have David Prowse (if he doesn't cancel).
    Quote Originally Posted by spectrumofpain View Post
    How are the Houston collectors doing?! Anyone heading to Celebration in Orlando?!
    Quote Originally Posted by spectrumofpain View Post
    Yeah I just sold off my Vintage Collection series of figures and I am thinking about selling off my 6 inch BS figures also. I think I am just going to stick to my POTF2 collecting focus, seems I get more joy from findings things in that series then I do hunting down figures in stores (especially when they are so hard to find in stores).

    I will be at comicpalooza! Will be in my stormtrooper costume raising funds with the 501st!
    I'll be there on Sunday for Comicpalooza! Hope to see your Stormtrooper costume!!

  9. #729
    What's up Houston!? Just seeing if anyone is going to be chilling out front of a Toys-R-Us, Walmart or target on Force Friday this coming September 30th. I believe we get in at like 12:01 AM, on 9/30... I think that's how it was done a couple of years ago... anyway, who's heading out, and where are you hitting?

  10. #730
    Not sure. Believing it will be a bust like last year. Anyone still seeing the WM exclusive blue Poe x wing? Are they clearances yet? If so, where? Last piece needed.

Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •