Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CTR Custom Parts Trade / Sale Thread

CTR Custom Parts Trade / Sale Thread

From now on, the CTR Custom Parts Trade / Sale Thread will be for any and all trading and selling of customizing related figure parts.

-Feel free to post the items you have or the items you need.

-Do not create new threads to request parts or to offer them for sale.

-Links to ebay auctions are not permitted - if you wish to sell loose figures or parts, simply state the price(s) in this thread.

-If you no longer need a part, or have sold the items you were offering, edit your message with [SOLD] or [AQUIRED] at the bottom of the post - do not delete the post.

Thank you.

Re: CTR Custom Parts Trade / Sale Thread

Okay Gents, I'm officially putting these up for sale here.

Just PM me if you want one or two or whatever and we'll work out the details of how to pay.

I'm going with the same amount Tri-Gate charges.

$4.50 per head. One color cast. Any special color requests will be considered. Some air bubbles are unavoidable, but I make sure they are as obscure and small as possible and not right on the kisser.
    Along with the $4.50 head charge there's a $2.00 shipping charge. (In the US) I'll ship up to 20 heads for the $2.00 charge. Any amount after will just slightly increase.

I will also consider a head to head trade. I am shy on most "Legacy" heads so let me know and I'll tell you yay or nay. I am looking for different Clone and Mando helmets, and Aliens especially Gragra.

Here's the list so far. Look for occasional updates...

Custom Han Storm For sale

In the second photo I try to capture a rip in the cardboard that runs into the plastic window 2 1/2 inches. Probably done by a razor when package was shipped in its journey somewhere before me. This Item came from Japanese collector.
    There are also 2 small tears around the boarder of the figure on the lower right hand corner. The third photo I try to show how the image on the box has come loose some. (Just needs to be glued, but I'll leave it to you). The fourth photo shows the stormtrooper helmet. The plastic window has been pushed in as well. There is also a couple more tears around the boarder of the helmet. Its not in the best condition, but its traveled all around the globe.
    It's believed to be an old custom done by Stellar Toys in the 90s (Gerry Flores). Its featured in an issue of AFN in the 90s too, but I couldn't locate it.

Asking $75.00 and $10.00 shipping.
    Use paypal Only.
    PM if interested.

NEED:

Hat from "Indiana Jones with Crystal Skull"

Head from "ROC Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes"

Upper torso w/arms from ROC "Destro"

Lower part of robe from ROC "Storm Shadow"

Legs from ROC "Cobra Commander"

Gun from ROC "Scarlett- Desert Ambush"

Please PM me if you have any of the above

Thanks

Hey Customizers! I have a bundle of incomplete figures and random parts and accessories I neither want or need and wanted to make them available to you guys (hopefully to be included in some of the outstanding work I occasionally browse through here). The bundles is free of charge, but I do ask for $3.00 to cover shipping, which I'm happy to accept through PayPal. Please PM me if you're interest - first come, first served! Thanks for looking.

Sold!

This is a long shot but if anyone has the Build N Brawl Wrestling ring (for 4" figures) that was a TRU exclusive, the larger sized one, not the one that you build from the figures, please let me know. It came with Randy Orton and Triple H. Thanks.
    Don't become dependent on others for your own happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Jangodo
    Hey Customizers! I have a bundle of incomplete figures and random parts and accessories I neither want or need and wanted to make them available to you guys (hopefully to be included in some of the outstanding work I occasionally browse through here). The bundles is free of charge, but I do ask for $3.00 to cover shipping, which I'm happy to accept through PayPal. Please PM me if you're interest - first come, first served! Thanks for looking.

Sold!
    Great guy to deal with here. I can't believe how fast I got this stuff. If you're ever not sure about buying from him, do it! You won't be disappointed!
    You don't have to like it, you just have to do it.
    --Richard Marcinko

Bad Wolf Media - My public photo page

Hey, Ive been working on custom Marvel icons, any one have any ideas of what i could use as a stand for them or where I could find something like that? Im thinking like a peg- in- foot type stand not the doll type stand that wraps around the waist. Also any ideas of parts to use to make an icon size Bishop? Thanks

I'm looking for male Asian heads, in scale with 3 3/4" figures. GI Joe's Hard Master's head will do nicely, and perhaps some Japanese BBI figures as well, although I'm not very familiar with those. I can pay through Paypal or trade for other items.

[TAKEN CARE OF]

Quote Originally Posted by IncomT65
    I'm looking for male Asian heads, in scale with 3 3/4" figures. GI Joe's Hard Master's head will do nicely, and perhaps some Japanese BBI figures as well, although I'm not very familiar with those. I can pay through Paypal or trade for other items.
    Pirates of the Caribbean has a few Asian characters - might want to check out that line.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast