Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CTR Custom Parts Trade / Sale Thread

Re: CTR Custom Parts Trade / Sale Thread

Thanks, I'll go check 'em out

I just went through my old PTOF2 figures from when I was younger and I realized that I am missing the weapons for both my basic Han Solo and Han Solo (Bespin Outfit) figures.

I need Han's basic blaster as well as the blaster rifle for both figures. Can anyone please help me find these pieces?

PM ME if you have them or if you know someone that I may inquire with.

Thank you!
    My Feedback
    "Bestiality is wayyyyyyyy against park regulations here!" -Timmy on WKUK

Well, I've got my Asian heads sorted out for the time being, but now I'm looking for wings, something like this Spawn Redeemer has, but in scale with the GI Joe ROC figures. Unless any of you can tell me these wings don't look that insane on a 3" figure

GOT MY WINGS (DCIH Hawkman's, which are perfect!)

I haven't seen any decent wings in the 3 3/4 scale.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I'm in need of the Paris Pursuit Baroness figure for a custom. I dont actually need the head or any accessories - just the complete body with dress - PM me if you have one for trade, thanks.

My knowledge of Marvel characters is limited but does anyone know if there's a Universe scale figure with a head similar to this? The hair's optional, I'm after the face sculpt. I think there is such a character in the Marvel world, but like I said, I'm really not sure.

Any other in scale head looking like this will work too, of course!

ALSO TAKEN CARE OF

The head from Black Panther would probably be your best bet...
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

I would have to say any of the masked superheroes, then paint the skull like face on it, or have a word with our own Darthsinister and see if he can make you one.
    Member Of The CSOTC (Customize Something Other Than Clones) Society, Member of the CSOTM (Customize Something Other Than Mandalorians) Society

Quote Originally Posted by AgentClaret
    The head from Black Panther would probably be your best bet...
    Hm, it just so happens I have that exact figure somewhere! Thanks, I'll check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJa
    I would have to say any of the masked superheroes, then paint the skull like face on it, or have a word with our own Darthsinister and see if he can make you one.
    Thanks, Mike, if Black Panther's head won't work, I'll definitely shoot Sinister a pm

Like I said in the bird thread, I'm looking for a raven in 1/18-ish scale. There's an Edgar Allen Poe figure, which has the perfect raven, so if anyone has that one, shoot me a pm

GOT IT. A Playmobil crow actually

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast