Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vikingrobot Feedback Thread

Vikingrobot Feedback Thread

Please use this thread to share your comments about my trade transactions.

Thank you.

Re: trade feedback for vikingrobot

Flawless transaction. Will deal with again!
    The great thing about being an adult is that I dont have to ask anyone for permission to buy my toys anymore!

Re: trade feedback for vikingrobot

vikingrobot is a Scummer who always is very easy to deal with and like a cold crisp Colt 45, he works every time! May the Trading Force be with you, stay thirsty my friend!

Made a very smooth sale to vikingrobot. He communicated well and sent payment quickly. Thanks!

Got a couple of older cinemascenes from vikingrobot. Packaged perfectly, shipped quickly, and great communication through the whole transaction. He was awesome to deal with. Thanks for helping me out!
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

vikingrobot just bought several items off me, and our deal couldn't have gone smoother. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Rear Admiral

viking bought some pieces from me, and was very communicative. great scummer.

Sold a figure to Adam recently, a great guy to deal with and I highly recommend him! Great scummer!
    Wanted: VC Starkiller
    My Wants
    My Feedback

My Customs: Star Wars Others

A pleasure to deal with vkingrobot. Made my first sale with him and everything went great. I highly recommend him and hope to deal with him again.

Sub-Lieutenant

I recently had an excellent transaction with vikingrobot. The whole process was as smooth as could be, from the back-and-forth messages ironing everything out, to payment to receiving the figures. The figures arrived quickly and very well packed...and were exactly as described. I'd definitely do business with vikingrobot again. Thanks again man!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast