Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AgentClaret trade reports

Just completed a trade with Casey. Great scummer to deal with!
    My Loose Collection
    MY FEEDBACK
    My Trade Thread
    Instagram: actionfigurecomics

Commissioned several customs with AgentClaret and couldn't be more happy with his communication, his painting skills, and his efficiency.

Many thanks . My highest recommendation to deal with.

I helped AgentClaret with a figure that he couldn't find... He has great communication and paid very fast.
    A great scummer to deal with and someone i'll be more than happy to help out again!

I helped Casey with a dewback.he was great to deal with and is a top notch member. I would not hesitate to help him or deal with him. Glad I could help you out , Casey!!!
    Han ol'buddy don't let me down

Had a great transaction with him. I totally recommend the chance to work with him.

I just wrapped up a great trade with him. He is a first class guy and wonderful to work with. I hope to trade with him again in the future.

Just bought another figure from AgentClaret, and everything went super smooth! Thanks again Casey!! Pleasure to deal with everytime!
    My Loose Collection
    MY FEEDBACK
    My Trade Thread
    Instagram: actionfigurecomics

Great guy to work with. Good communication, quick payment, and just a really nice guy. I wouldn't hesitate to make a deal with him. One of the best rebel scummers on here. Hope to do more deals with him again.

Sold a couple of figures to Casey. Perfect transaction, and an awesome person to work with.

agentclaret is a great buyer, everything went perfect.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast