Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want to hear on the ForceCast? Part 2

Re: What do you want to hear on the Force-Cast? Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterRawas
    Quote Originally Posted by grievousfan91
    How much of tonight's show was about that?
    A very LARGE portion.
    ...and they wonder why everyone says they hate the EU...
    "That's just my opinion, I could be wrong"
    "I like The Phantom Menace"
    TK-5990, Garrison Tyranus

Wasn't the Karen Traviss news the only news they had besides Comic Con in Chicago?

It was such a big story that I expected them to spend a large portion of the show talking about it. The EU has been a very hot topic as of late with an entire roundtable dedicated to a discussion about it. Then this story breaks. Of course they were going to spend a lot of time on it. I'm glad they did, since I find it incredibly interesting. Just my opinion, though.

I'm looking forward to more debates on future EU roundtables.
    "The Force will be with you...always."
    501st Legion: TK-3630 (Stormtrooper)
    Rebel Legion; Kessel Base: GenKenobi (Obi-Wan Ep 3)
    Twitter: CraigBatts

I want a weekly segment about messing with Howard Cheykin (sp?)

How about discussing the Star Wars characters that Lucasfilm will not allow Hasbro to produce as action figures? Go down the list(if such a list can be acquired) and give the official Lucasfilm responses and reasons why not the Tonnika Sisters, for example. I've yet to hear or see a true, official reason on them.
    [o] (o) [o]
    "Stay in attack formation!"

I find it weird reading how many on this page alone want to hear Karen Traviss on the show (pre-travissty)and tnen the numerous emails they mentioned because Jason said he doesn't want her on the show because she is the popular fan choice. Is that a weird statement? I don't know how to take that, but it's been on my mind for a few days. Just kind of a weird thing to say.
    Check out my UPDATED Star Wars Art Gallery

Traviss is a very polarizing author in the EU, even before this whole debacle began. From what I have gathered it seems that as many people are passionate about her books, there is a nearly equal number who dislike the books, and her portrayal of characters (specifically how she writes the Jedi)
    "That's just my opinion, I could be wrong"
    "I like The Phantom Menace"
    TK-5990, Garrison Tyranus

I would prefer not to hear any discussions on the EU on the ForceCast. Itís not because I dislike the EU but because I am a fan of it. Listening to Jason talk about the EU has caused me to stop listening to the ForceCast on several occasions. I now get my EU fix via podcast from another source. I would prefer a separate podcast on the EU or a section of the current ForceCast to be covered by fans of the EU.

Obviously right now while we are in a gap before new shows come on so there isnt much to talk about the only big thing going on are conventions and EU. Its all good. Id like to have a little more collecting segments, or a toy roundtable. I really enjoyed last years midnight madness episode.

Keep it up!

Re: What do you want to hear on the Force-Cast? Pa

I would love to have another clone wars round table. Some more EU, And thats about it. Other than that Great Job Guys!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast