Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Giran - BD21

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    My apologizes, then we are on the same boat.
    Indeed. Nysad holds the cannon well, just not the pistol, as you said. Hopefully Hasbro goes back and gives him better hands.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Quote Originally Posted by trandoshanhunter View Post
    Indeed. Nysad holds the cannon well, just not the pistol, as you said. Hopefully Hasbro goes back and gives him better hands.
    I doubt they will, but there are a lot of other things far more deserving to be honest.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Sorry bro but I think a revisit is unlikely
    R.I.P. PETER MAYHEW

Quote Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
    Sorry bro but I think a revisit is unlikely
    Indeed. Oh well, I'd rather H make more new skiff guards before they revist this guy.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Revisits are not likely with any OT backgrounder, at least within 2-5 years.
    "Whenever I thought of new figures about a year ago, I saw good sculpt and great paint, now I see good sculpt, but figures that look like glossy chocolate."
    Think about it for a while. Now I bet you're hungry.

When TLC ended I thought this guy was the best figure in the series, and Hasbro couldn't make a better Nikto. Then Wooof and Fi-Ek came out. Though this guy is still awesome, he got outshined too quickly. I wouldn't mind seeing him in TVC, he'd fit right in.
    Last edited by DarthJefe; 01-18-2012 at 01:44 AM.

Yes would look awesome on vintage card
    R.I.P. PETER MAYHEW

Okay, I finally replaced my Giran figure from when I sold mine off during one of my big purges, sometime between 2010-2013. And I have two comments:

1. Holy crap! When did the Legacy figures get so expensive on the secondary market? A carded Giran will run you close to $100 on eBay. You can find carded 1983 ROTJ figures for cheaper than that. I wasn't willing to pay that much, so I picked up a loose one for a reasonable price.

2. This figure was one of the best figures in the line, ten years ago, and it still holds up extremely well. In fact, he still looks better than many of the most recent TVC figures that Hasbro has released. Not every figure from 2009 has aged so well but, even a decade later, Giran is still as close to perfection that Hasbro has ever achieved.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

He became really expensive after The Barge was announced just like all other Palace / Sarlacc scene items. I can't open mine now knowing he's worth that much. I never plan on selling it but just knowing he's worth that much just can't .
    R.I.P. PETER MAYHEW

Well, I guess for those on the verge of possibly getting out. It's nice to know they won't be suffering a loss by selling them off now. My problem is that the figures I don't really want to keep, aren't the ones going for a pretty penny. lol
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast