Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Watch For Bad Traders

Community Watch For Bad Traders

If you've had a bad experience with a forum member that has not been resolved in a timely manner through Private Message, feel free to post it here. DO NOT post personal information or Private Messages for any reason.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Re: Community Watch For Bad Traders

Although i'm not much of a trader, This is a good idea for a "sticky"

Thanks Chris

The term "Trader" in this instance could also refer to someone you bought from or sold to.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Well, I have no problem leading this one off.

I sent my end of a trade (multiple GG busts including Boba Fett) to "kellercommander" AKA "Kel1980."
    He apparently lives in San Francisco but works in Singapore. I sent two packages to Singapore [11/26 & 12/8], which he confirmed were received [12/21 & 12/27].

He was to send me a 1:1 Sideshow Maul and some cash, which I never received. He claims to have shipped on December 1, and I have not received it.

"GeneralBen" could also be a sock puppet but I cannot confirm this.

I have more information on this trader and have notified the Singapore police department as well as a family member of mine that works for the USPS Postal Inspection Service.

Hopefully no one will get burned by this fellow.
    Thanks for listening. This was therapeutic.
    Feedback Thread for StClair185
    That...is why you fail.

"Bought" a Glorfindel bust off a user called Toybounty in early 2008. Never arrived and never heard back after they had supposedly tried to chase it up. This user hasn't posted on here since Feb 08 and never replied to any of my messages so I assume has either changed their name or slunk off in shame. My lesson learnt to be far more wary when dealing without a feedback thread, had nothing but positive experiences prior to that.

Quote Originally Posted by StClair185

I sent my end of a trade (multiple GG busts including Boba Fett) to "kellercommander" AKA "Kel1980."
    He apparently lives in San Francisco but works in Singapore. I sent two packages to Singapore [11/26 & 12/8], which he confirmed were received [12/21 & 12/27].

He was to send me a 1:1 Sideshow Maul and some cash, which I never received. He claims to have shipped on December 1, and I have not received it.

I have more information on this trader and have notified the Singapore police department as well as a family member of mine that works for the USPS Postal Inspection Service.

WOW...thanks for letting me know about this...I was supposed trade a Airborne Clone for a Neyo. Him getting the Airborne and me getting the Neyo.
    Same scenario about Singapore and San Fran and he was supposed to be moving back to the states at the beginning of the year.
    I was hesitant about sending the Airborne overseas and such trying to keep costs down.
    I waited and he went through 2-3 different names and emails before I heard back from him.
    Finally I got fed up and posted it on here and found someone local to buy it. I never got my NEYO which I still need, but at least I didnt buy the Airborne and lose it to a schmo like Kel.

BTW he goes by:
    KellerTrooper
    Kellercommander
    Kel1980

Supposedly he has completed trades with swfanatic101. and was currently in a trade with mechleader back in November. He has feedback in yakface, spawn, figurerealm.

Sorry to hear that you got taken.
    "Why, you stuck up,..half-witted,..scruffy-looking..nerf-herder!"
    "Who's scruffy-looking?"
    My Feedback

Hummm I think I made a trade with that guy on another site called spawn.com last year. I send him about 12 Star Wars figures for some exclusive Halo 3 figures. He says he was moving to San Francisco at the time and live in Singapore. I sent it to Singapore and he says he got them and he said he shipped out the Halo figures but I never got them...I was jacked of $100+. Looks like he is attacking other site now...

I got a trade offer from him, he offered me a Neyo for a Stormtrooper. I asked if that was all, then he added $100. I didn't make the trade. Seemed a little odd that someone would offer that up in trade for a Stormy.
    ''Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
    my feedback
    "What is considered from a GG's point of view "near future"? " -- LightSword 07/08/13

Quote Originally Posted by StClair185

I got ripped off by "KellerTrooper" as well at the end of last year. I traded a Bacarra and some $$ for a Kneeling Vader. We supposedly sent out on the same date. He got the stuff I sent, but I never got the Vader. It was around the Holidays and it was coming from Singapore so I tried to be patient. He kept communicating with me via email for months and was "moving back to San Francisco" and would follow up on tracking the package down or "fixing" the deal gone bad. He wanted me to come out to San Fran to correct the deal. Wen I said no, be stopped communicating with me.

Beware of this clown!!

I'm adding zach888,not for myself but for the constant crap he seems to put good scummers thru here to many excuses slow as all hell and it really puts a damper on the spirit of trading and selling on this great site.....

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast