Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Watch For Bad Traders

Re: Community Watch For Bad Traders

I agree with darthjeep on adding zach888, I never received my item from him with little to no response from him and it has been atleast a month and half now since I paid for it.

****************** Update 8/6/09 ********************

My money was refunded today from Zach888 and he apologized for what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by darthjeep
    I'm adding zach888,not for myself but for the constant crap he seems to put good scummers thru here to many excuses slow as all hell and it really puts a damper on the spirit of trading and selling on this great site.....

I believe in second chances,So recently I purchased Zach888's Mara jade to replace the one I had with a small paint blemish,he sent the bust first with the understanding I would pay him via PayPal upon arrival,good news the bust made it and shipped Fast!

A+ for Zach888

Would a bad ebayer go here too? I recently purchased a Boba Fett bust on ebay auction Seller sold me it broken claiming it was mint. The range finder was missing on the antennae and the top of the rocket was broken off. Seller claimed it was broken in transit by USPS but there was no damage to the USPS box and not to mention the broken rocket and range finder were not in the box. It is clear in the picture that they are missing and I wish I could have seen that to begin with but at such a good price something is bound to be missing. Seller claims he never received item DC# 04605150408008112524 says its delivered back to him. So everyone beaware of seller rikfett65 who's real name is Richard Hammersley
    "Aren't you a little fat to be a Stormtrooper?"

Well,I hate doing this. darthbuddha And I entered a pre order agreement for the Rex bust back in the summer. he was gathering some funds. I paid for the rex bust with the understanding that he would send it out upon receiving it. well it's march and communication has now stopped,first it was GG then it was a credit card and so on. Obviously I got ripped off! So as a warning to others avoid him...

mrmforcex took my money!

mrmforcex sold me two 12 inch figures (was getting them for a friend)

i paid him for them in mid august. paypal gift to save him money because i thought i could trust him and his 2000 posts. i am an idiot, please don't rub it in.

he has not sent them or replied to any emails since august 17th.

i have his address, his facebook from the paypal notifications, and i even have his sister's email and blog page. anyone have ideas on the best way to pursue this with lawyers or police?

help me lawyers!

his facebook is
    Michael Mullins-Wright

fellow people of integrity, send him a message to do the right thing!!!
    my feedback is prefect. My Feedback

Re: please contact me

Hi there,
    I have never posted in the forums here before, but regarding the above, I sent you a message..please contact me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MaulCrazy
    Hi there,
    I have never posted in the forums here before, but regarding the above, I sent you a message..please contact me.

Thanks
    You offered a refund and said it was in the mail. Nothing and its November!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Awesome.

•    

Its sad to see that some people has no morals when it comes to making a buck. Shame on them and im sorry for the scummers that have been burnt by these low lifes.

since i just had surgery on a benign mass in my skull pushing on my brain, i have decided to forgive you who took 150 dollars from me on Christmas Day..........

summary:
    1) i paid you in august 150 dollars for 12 inch boba fett and stormtrooper. i paid as a gift to save YOU money since you had over 2000 posts.

2) you send me nothing mrxforcex which i found on facebook is Michael Mullins-Wright

3) your friend maulcrazy pms me on 9/23 that he will pay me back for you

4) no payment or contact back

5) brain surgery on 12/14

6) i am alive and forgive you on Christmas Day, one of the best things i can do to honor my Savior and the fact that i am alive.

let the bad things in life challenge you to do the right thing

Quote Originally Posted by OCWanKenobi
    since i just had surgery on a benign mass in my skull pushing on my brain, i have decided to forgive you who took 150 dollars from me on Christmas Day..........

summary:
    1) i paid you in august 150 dollars for 12 inch boba fett and stormtrooper. i paid as a gift to save YOU money since you had over 2000 posts.

2) you send me nothing mrxforcex which i found on facebook is Michael Mullins-Wright

3) your friend maulcrazy pms me on 9/23 that he will pay me back for you

4) no payment or contact back

5) brain surgery on 12/14

6) i am alive and forgive you on Christmas Day, one of the best things i can do to honor my Savior and the fact that i am alive.

let the bad things in life challenge you to do the right thing

also found out you are maulcrazy. awesome.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast