Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576

Thread: Nintendo News

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by lumat View Post
    the zelda owned my life for like 3 or 4 months. I got the 2 expansions but never played them. the mario was great, but then once i beat it, i didnt bother wanting to go back to be a moon collector. Both of the games are excellent.

The donkey kong came out which is a wii u port. i have the wii u version, so i am holding off on buying it until it goes on sale. the captain toad port comes out next month. that was my all time favorite game on the wii u. its a puzzle game, so much fun. The new one is supposed to have new levels. i was hoping for a captain toad 2, but i will be glad to play the original over again
    I did have DK on the Wii U but didn't put much time into it. I bought Captain Toad but never opened it and ended up selling it with my Wii U.

The game I'm most excited about is Metroid Prime 4. Hoping for some news around E3 this year. I know there was a kick starter for a squeal (or spiritual squeal) for Eternal Darkness for the Wii U and PC, I know it's a pipe dream for me but I'd like to see that get made.

Will pick up the new Mario Tennis. And if Nintendo, you are reading this, we need another Advance Wars game.

i read online that fortnite came to the switch today. both my nephews play it. i have no idea what its like, but i am downloading it now. its a free download
    My Feedback
    Next character specific movie should be Darth Maul
    Stay on topic...stay on topic
    2+2=5

It’s an arcadey battle royale free for all 3rd person shooter basically. Try playing in a duo or squad.
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    It’s an arcadey battle royale free for all 3rd person shooter basically. Try playing in a duo or squad.
    i tried fornite last night and didnt like it. i dont like pvp games because i dont have good enough reflexes, speed and my eyesight isnt good. i prefer slow paced games or games with a single player story so i can take things at a pace i can control/handle.
    My Feedback
    2+2=5

Yeah I usually play the battle royale in squads or duos...
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000 View Post
    i think i am going to pass this time. i got the SNES last christmas, and i used it like 3 times. the fun times in my head as a kid did not translate into fun as an adult
    My Feedback
    2+2=5

Quote Originally Posted by lumat View Post
    i think i am going to pass this time. i got the SNES last christmas, and i used it like 3 times. the fun times in my head as a kid did not translate into fun as an adult
    Haha me too. I have the NES Classic and the SNES Classic. Sounded more fun in my head than it actually ended up being. But I'm sure I'll get suckered into buying the N64 Classic when it comes out.

Tap'd from my 7+

captain toad for switch is out today. its my favorite game possibly of all time
    My Feedback
    2+2=5

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576