Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Recent Acquisitions - All Props Part 9

Recently got a friend to sell me his old Saberforge Prodigal Son hilt, and I LOVE it!

See you around, kid.

Just got this beautifully detailed E-11 blaster carbine in the mail. It's made from PVC plastic with metal details like the rail and the trigger guard. The pommel cap comes unscrewed to add some weight to it, which I did through a thick metal rod. Now this thing feels beefy! Like a the real thing! But what really blows me away are the details. It doesn't have the sticker decals... yet, but it's got a lot of other great details that really bring realism like a dent in the stock (which unfortunately does not fold out, ah well can't have it all), pitting in the PVC and the counter even says Hengstler on it!
    See you around, kid.

Nice blaster, congrats!
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Thanks!
    See you around, kid.

Disney's Kylo Ren saber.

"He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    Disney's Kylo Ren saber.

Very nice addition!
    Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi.

This looks very nice indeed. A good friend is a huge Kylo fan, will show him this pic
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

It's a little thing but I had to share my excitement about this one, I tried telling the wife about it but she just rolled her eyes and walked out of the room. I have been searching for this little guy for at least the last 10 years and have never been able to find one for less than $150. I was able to snag this one for $70 last night and am beyond excited to finally add it to the collection. The little things sometimes make me the happiest!

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950