Page 760 of 760 FirstFirst ... 260660710750758759760
Results 7,591 to 7,596 of 7596

Thread: Star Trek Titanium or Micro Machine sized ships

Trailer looks quite encouraging, J-L's looking fairly spry, looking forward to it. New Short Treks are out, too.

EM's massively humongous onslaught of Trek goodness continues:

Better shots of shuttle set 6: Type-18, Hawking, Sphinx workpod, armoured Batmobile... er, SC-4.

167 Axanar Freighter, 168 Suliban Cargo Ship, 169 Kes' starship

Bonus issues: Conestoga, D4 Concept (ENT Eaves)

XL K't'inga, XL Ent-J, XL DS9, Gold Ent-D Special

Also FYI: they're skipping over the Groumall and Melbourne so we're getting the Excelsior concept II and Batris in the main line instead, next Wednesday at N. American shops.
    Plus the B&C Cylon Raider, T'plana Hath (DSC), XL Akira, and Scimitar special are out. Time to become a seller at the organ bank, eh?

Section 31 Stealth Ship and Federation Landing Pod

BSG Colonial One

At N. American shops next Wednesday: Batris and Excelsior Concept II (they're skipping the Groumall and Melbourne for now, it seems), B&C Cylon Raider, Scimitar special, XL Akira, XL Excelsior, T'Plana-Hath (DSC). Time to hit the organ bank as a seller!

So much shippy goodness ! Thanks DD
    formerly Boris :shame:

So many ships! Awesome to see that Eaves' Concept D4 has made it into the collection. The Disco ships are beautifully detailed and fine. Doesn't the Conestoga make a stunning model?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Duranium View Post
    Trailer looks quite encouraging, J-L's looking fairly spry, looking forward to it. New Short Treks are out, too.

EM's massively humongous onslaught of Trek goodness continues:

Better shots of shuttle set 6: Type-18, Hawking, Sphinx workpod, armoured Batmobile... er, SC-4.

167 Axanar Freighter, 168 Suliban Cargo Ship, 169 Kes' starship

Bonus issues: Conestoga, D4 Concept (ENT Eaves)

XL K't'inga, XL Ent-J, XL DS9, Gold Ent-D Special

Also FYI: they're skipping over the Groumall and Melbourne so we're getting the Excelsior concept II and Batris in the main line instead, next Wednesday at N. American shops.
    Plus the B&C Cylon Raider, T'plana Hath (DSC), XL Akira, and Scimitar special are out. Time to become a seller at the organ bank, eh?

Section 31 Stealth Ship and Federation Landing Pod

BSG Colonial One

At N. American shops next Wednesday: Batris and Excelsior Concept II (they're skipping the Groumall and Melbourne for now, it seems), B&C Cylon Raider, Scimitar special, XL Akira, XL Excelsior, T'Plana-Hath (DSC). Time to hit the organ bank as a seller!

I dunno. Something seems "off" to me as far as the Hawking shuttle. It's got a 1701-D-ish livery, but the engine nacelles are the STV Galileo version. Is that correct?

^ Nevermind. I should have looked it up before I posted. I guess it is more or less "correct". It's from the ending of Generations in a cutscene.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki...cene_front.jpg

Page 760 of 760 FirstFirst ... 260660710750758759760