Page 757 of 757 FirstFirst ... 257657707747755756757
Results 7,561 to 7,568 of 7568

Thread: Star Trek Titanium or Micro Machine sized ships

Baffled as to why the Son'a command ship (and I think the Karemma ship?) are specials rather than regular issues, but very pleasing announcements!
    And when he gets to heaven, to Saint Peter he will tell, one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell
    Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Wow, there's so much cool stuff coming. Beautful minis there from EM!

This image of the Hiawatha model gives us our best look at that ship, barely glimpsed in the series. She looks pretty cool to me.

I'm pleased the Son'a are finally getting their due. It is indeed strange that many of these are coming as specials. Ben Robinson had made a comment about the line continuing with specials even when/if the main subscription line comes to an end. I don't wish to incite panic, but is this an indication of that about to happen, perhaps, or have we been reassured otherwise? Or perhaps it is simply that there aren't enough attractive Starfleet releases to spread these amongst in the main line, so they've ended up as specials for lack of a better release format?

Has anyone heard anything about how ships from Picard or Lower Decks might be handled? I would assume that Picard craft might either get their own line or be filtered into the Disco series, helping extend that line between seasons, plus of course one-off specials. Disco season 3 seems like a long way off, so I could see there being a case to make to intersperse Picard ships, perhaps jumping back and forth with alternating issues, though I imagine that shared numbering might infuriate some collectors.

So let's talk Disco ships and what's still to be made. They've done a really good job of issuing models of so many of the series' ships. They've blasted through pretty much all of the Binar Stars Federation fleet, now. So what else is left to be made or announced?

As far as Starfleet goes, there were the tugs towing the beleaguered Enterprise early in Season 2, and in the Short Treks episode 'The Escape Artist' we saw a Hoover class USS De Milo that seemed to be a little bit different to the Edison. It might have just been lighting differences (certainly colour), but it almost looked like the De Milo had a split ringed saucer more like the Discovery. I may be wrong. Is it different enough to get its own EM issue?

I would also hope that they might do a special issue of the proto Discovery seen in the preview clip that aired at SDCC before the series launched. It's part of Trek history.

I haven't been paying close enough attention, but are there multiple shuttle designs beyond the Type C?

Section 31 has a few design variants beyond the one that has been announced. Again, are they too similar to warrant each getting its own release? What do you guys think?

They've hit lots of Klingon ships. Though there are still MANY to go, it is fair to say that a lot of the remaining designs are incredibly similar or less attractive. Will they all get models, eventually? I can see them slowing down on the Klingon releases as we move past the more memorable ones. Of course we must have the D7! I can't imagine that is far away.

In terms of alien craft, there are the Control-squidy-future-probes-things and Ba'ul ships, bit I can't recall much else.

What have I forgotten?

Thank you DD for your benificence inposting those pics. Crikey, I'm losing track of which are regular subs, bonuses, specials Disco etc I shall just wait to see what pops up on the shop or arrives in the post.I feel the reg subs are coming to an end but I'm happy to go into the next phase. My time as a completist is coming to an end
    formerly Boris :shame:

Yeah, I'm a bit peeved that the Warp Sled and Son'a Flagship (not Karemma) are humongous... but crikey, wot a buffet.

Haven't heard anything about EM's Picard ships, only that the original designs were only finalised very recently. Great Qs, Rev.

Gotta run but FYI: I just updated the MA pages with hi rez shots of all of these ships, courtesy of Mike Curran, plus that pesky shuttle. Youze guys can see where they slot in a little easier there.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki...ips_Collection

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki...ips_Collection

Superb work, DD. Thank you so much for maintaining that most excellent of resources.

I apologize if this was discussed earlier, but why did Eaglemoss release Star Trek Starships issues 150 and 151 before 148 and 149. According to Previews, the catalog North America stores order from, issues 148 and 149 release dates are TBD. It also looks like we are getting issues 156 and 157 before issues 154 and 155.
    LOOKING FOR:

Bosski's Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Bosski View Post
    I apologize if this was discussed earlier, but why did Eaglemoss release Star Trek Starships issues 150 and 151 before 148 and 149. According to Previews, the catalog North America stores order from, issues 148 and 149 release dates are TBD. It also looks like we are getting issues 156 and 157 before issues 154 and 155.
    I think I read somewhere there was a problem with the magazines for 148/149 so that caused the delay.

Not sure about 154/155.

I think that was the hold-up, too. Yep, Diamond's dates are spectacularly wrong all the time, seems the only reliable date is one week from shipping to the shops.

152 and 153 plus XL KBoP, Edison, and Planet Killah arrives next Wednesday at N. American shops.

Page 757 of 757 FirstFirst ... 257657707747755756757