Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596

Thread: Official Kotobukiya Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Selling a Koto Commander Cody, unfortunately the lightup Order 66 hologram doesn't work, asking for $85 but open to offers!
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Complete ArtFx Bounty hunter set : $425.00 plus exact shipping cost from P.O

- Boba Fett ( Free. Only able to put together when getting all other 5 characters in the set)

- 4-Lom

- Zuckuss

- IG-88

- Bossk

- Dengar

* All boxes in mint condition. Displayed only for a brief time. Smoke and pet free home.
    Last edited by Sith_Apprentice; 05-02-2019 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Lowering the price for the set
    Sith Apprentice. My Feedback Thread

WTB: X-Wing Cross Sections
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOpsUnit View Post
    Selling a Koto Commander Cody, unfortunately the lightup Order 66 hologram doesn't work, asking for $85 but open to offers!
    SOLD

Thanks!
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Just wondering what kind of price would the following fetch me? I've switched over to Hot Toys and could use the shelf space. All are in mint condition, having been on a closed shelf for the duration of their stay and all boxes and accessories still present.

ArtFX+ Sandtrooper 2 pack
    ArtFX+ Snowtrooper 2 pack
    ArtFX+ Stormtrooper 2 pack
    ArtFX+ Royal Guard and
    Emperor Palpatine 3 pack
    ArtFX+ Darth Vader (Cloud City)
    ArtFX+ Boba Fett (Return of The Jedi)
    ArtFX+ Jango Fett
    ArtFX+ Commander Gree (TCW Phase 1)
    ArtFX+ Commander Fox (TCW Phase 1)
    ArtFX+ Commander Cody (TCW Phase 1)
    ArtFX+ Captain Rex (TCW Phase 1)
    ArtFX+ Captain Phasma
    ArtFX+ First Order Trooper 2 Pack
    ArtFX+ Kylo Ren
    Last edited by JordonBrooker; 06-03-2019 at 08:00 AM.

I have a couple figures that need new homes. Prices do not include shipping, if you're interested please PM me with your postal code and I'll provide an accurate total. I also will ship internationally if needed.

ArtFX+ First Order Stormtrooper Executioner - Brand new in sealed box - $35

ArtFX+ Barnes & Noble Exclusive R2-Q2 - Brand new in opened box, never assembled/displayed. Box has a dented corner on the front (top right), no damage to the astromech. - $30
    The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

Kotobukiya Cloud City Darth Vader and Stormtrooper 2-pack. $125 shipped in the US for the two sets. International buyers inquire about shipping. They were displayed very briefly but are basically mint.
    Looking for VC20 Yoda on Canadian ROTJ Card

Still have these available:

Complete ArtFx Bounty hunter set : $425.00 plus exact shipping cost from P.O

- Boba Fett ( Free. Only able to put together when getting all other 5 characters in the set)

- 4-Lom

- Zuckuss

- IG-88

- Bossk

- Dengar
    Sith Apprentice. My Feedback Thread

Updating the below, R2-Q2 is now sold. Executioner is still available.

Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    I have a couple figures that need new homes. Prices do not include shipping, if you're interested please PM me with your postal code and I'll provide an accurate total. I also will ship internationally if needed.

ArtFX+ First Order Stormtrooper Executioner - Brand new in sealed box - $35

ArtFX+ Barnes & Noble Exclusive R2-Q2 - Brand new in opened box, never assembled/displayed. Box has a dented corner on the front (top right), no damage to the astromech. - SOLD
    The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596