Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 448492939495 LastLast

Thread: Official Kotobukiya Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Still looking for Bishoujo Mara Jade
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Jawafive View Post
    Ig-88 an Zuckuss 1/7 for sale. $75 each. No vader parts but statues are fantastic.
    WTB: the build a vader piece from this series of his raised fist.

I have a Koto ArtFx+ 1:10 royal guards 2-pack available. $95 shipped in the domestic US. Will ship in the original box. Please PM me if interested.

Have an ARTFX Stormtrooper Original Trilogy 2 pack that has been displayed. Looking for 55 shipped for it. Have all extra pieces and original box and plastic trays. A few dollars more if you want it shipped with original box and trays.

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    I have a Koto ArtFx+ 1:10 royal guards 2-pack available. $95 shipped in the domestic US. Will ship in the original box. Please PM me if interested.
    Koto ArtFx+ 1:10 Darth Maul $160 shipped
    Koto ArtFx+ 1:10 AT-AT driver $60 shipped

Looking for loose or opened 1/7th scale Sandtrooper or TIE Pilot.
    TK-71969 Bast Alpha Garrison
    You're not a Jedi yet.
    My Feedback Thread

Looking for Kotobukiya X-Wing Cross Sections Set for a reasonable price. Please pm me if you have one
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

WTB Barnes and Nobles Clone Wars Ahsoka and the others in the set for a good price.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On the hunt for a 1/7 TIE Fighter Pilot.
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper1138 View Post
    On the hunt for a 1/7 TIE Fighter Pilot.
    Found a Pilot; no longer needed.
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 448492939495 LastLast