Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanium Variant Comparison Photos

Re: Titanium Variant Comparison Photos

Here is another ground unit to follow up the AT-TE and the AAT. There have been four releases of the AT-RT (maybe five if you count the two-pack edition which I have read has a different color antenna, gray instead of black?).

Here are the variations:

- AT-RT 2005 (Original)
    - AT-RT 2007 (Kashyyyk)
    - AT-RT 2008 (Orange)
    - AT-RT 2006 (Raw Metal Silver, Five Pack Edition)

No moving features on this one but I do like the Stormtrooper mounted on it. It is a good solid Titanium and one of the first released. I added bases to mine because they are one of the few releases that weren't sold with them. I'm also waiting for the shadow version to be released...

Shadow AT-RT... don't let Hasbro read that, or we'll get one for sure!

The Raw Metal one looks really cool in your pics. Good stuff!

That Utapau AT-RT looks really nice!

Here is a comparison photo of the TIE Interceptor. There have been three different releases of this ship being:

- TIE Interceptor 2008 (Baron Fel's)
    - TIE Interceptor 2006 (Original)
    - TIE Interceptor 2007 (Royal Guard)

This is one of the better molds in my opinion. Also all of the paint jobs are pretty strong. If they didn't release the Galactica Basestar because of what Hasbro hinted at of safety concerns with all the pointy edges I'm surprised this one made it to production because it is all metal and it can stand with the points up in the air as you can see in the last photo above (Hasbro also stated that the license was up but then released the Viper Mark II again). Anyway it is a great all around model.

Here is another ground unit for your viewing pleasure. There have been three releases of the AT-ST to date being:

- AT-ST 2006 (Original)
    - AT-ST 2008 (Clean)
    - AT-ST 2007 (Hoth Blizzard Force)

This is a nice solid mold that is mostly metal and features an opening hatch and rotating cannons. I think it is also a very good representation of the AT-ST and a definite must for any Titanium collection. All of these disappeared quickly from stores in my area.

Here are some photos of possibly the most famous ship from Star Wars the Millennium Falcon. There have been five different versions of this mold most being released in 2006. They include the following:

- Millennium Falcon 2006 (Episode III)
    - Millennium Falcon 2006 (Battle Ravaged)
    - Millennium Falcon 2005 (Original)
    - Millennium Falcon 2006 (Gold Edition, Transformer Edition)
    - Millennium Falcon 2006 (Raw Metal Silver, Five Pack Edition)

This group of ships is one of the tougher groups to get together mainly because of the "gold" release that was only avaliable with the Millennium Falcon Transformer set. The model in itself is all metal except for the swiveling turrets and dish. What collection would be complete without this important ship?

Yeah! Keep em coming! I love what you are doing! I consider myself a completist and have everything listed in text form so its great that you are providing visuals as well!!
    "Your taste buds can't repel flavor of that magnitude!"
    My Portfolio Website
    My Scale Modeling Blog
    My Feeback Thread

Today I decided on a photo comparison of the original Galoob ship and the Titanium release of the Republic Cruiser.

- Republic Cruiser 2006 (Hasbro)
    - Republic Cruiser 1998 (Galoob)

The first ship seen in A New Hope this is a great ship. The Galoob version doesn't have the black lines on the ship like the Hasbro version. This ship is almost all metal and has landing gear and engines that "glow" by sliding a button on the bottom of the ship. A very nice ship overall.

I didn't even think about this variant! Good call!

But...

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Morpheus
    The first ship seen in A New Hope this is a great ship.
    I think you mean The Phantom Menace...
    "Your taste buds can't repel flavor of that magnitude!"
    My Portfolio Website
    My Scale Modeling Blog
    My Feeback Thread

Darth Morp - you need to get going on the Jedi Starfighters!!!

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast