Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance

Re: Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance

Sounds cool...doesn't Coeli and some other regular members stay near there? What about you Rahilio, you down to escape a weekend?

maybe, it all depends when and where.
    "Saul: Whatís down there, a f------ Rancor?" Pineapple Express

Def would be cool to have all of us regular posters in this area + others gather up and meet in person one day. I would try my best to make it happen if the date works out.

I'll give you guys plenty of notice so you'll have time to plan and take off work if need be. It will either be on a Saturday or Sunday, probably a Saturday.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

I'll be on the Port Saint Lucie trip in May. Looking forward to meeting more Florida fans.

Great to see so much activity on here. Now if we could get some more heat in the actual SWGFA forums.

Also, as far as Fanboys anachronisms. There were tons of them, and I don't think Kyle Newman went crazy avoiding them (and I think that's okay). One that sticks out still in my mind were the large PEZ dispensers, also in the Coach House, by the bed headboard.

Just an FYI: A few of us from the SWGFA will be attending the 10:15pm showing of Fanboys this Sunday evening for anyone that cares to join us. It's showing at the AMC Veteran's 24 on Anderson Rd. here in Tampa.

Who's going to FX? The SWGFA is going to meet there on Saturday the 18th. Join us!

Itís that time again! We have finally decided on a date and time for our May Event. We will be joining SWGFA member Rich at his home in Port Saint Lucie on Sunday, May 17th at 1:00pm. Stay tuned for more details on this as the date approaches. I will be stopping in Orlando to pick up any member that wishes to join us. Iíd really like to see a nice showing of members for this as Rich tries to get a local club going in his area. What better way to do this than to show up and support his efforts. This announcement gives everyone more than a month to plan ahead for the event, so letís make it happen!

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

Other news:

Just a quick reminder, weíll be meeting at the FX Show in Orlando on April 18th, so make plans to join us for a day of fun and relaxation. Ray Park (Darth Maul) will be in attendance as well as Leonard Nimoy and many others. Hope to see you there.

This will be a lot of fun. I'll be there. Rich is a cool guy. He helped me get my big Millennium Falcon for the clearance price of $65.00.

Awesome, it'll be great to see you Justin!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast