Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 229

Thread: Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance

  1. #11

    Re: Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance

    It's in Hutch's "coach house"
    "I don't want my life to imitate art, I want my life to be art." - Carrie Fisher
    Feedback

  2. #12

    Re: Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance

    Fanboys

    AMC Veterans 24 - Friday, March 6th
    10:20am, 12:35pm, 3:00pm, 5:25pm, 8:00pm, 10:20pm, 12:35am

    AMC Veterans 24 - Saturday, March 7th
    10:20am, 12:35pm, 3:00pm, 5:25pm, 8:00pm, 10:20pm, 12:35am

    AMC Veterans 24 - Sunday, March 8th
    10:20am, 12:35pm, 3:00pm, 5:25pm, 8:00pm, 10:15pm

    AMC Veterans 24 - Monday, March 9th
    12:45pm, 3:00pm, 5:25pm, 8:00pm, 10:15pm
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

  3. #13

    Re: Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance

    Too bad you guys are far from me...would definitely join you all. How about a reunion planned somewhere down south sometime?

  4. #14

    Re: Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance

    Quote Originally Posted by Seize9
    Too bad you guys are far from me...would definitely join you all. How about a reunion planned somewhere down south sometime?
    That is certainly in the works, Seize! The goal is to get the whole state involved. We are planning an event over in Port Saint Lucie for May which is less than two hours from Miami. Would you guys be interested in joining us?
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

  5. #15

    Re: Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance

    Quote Originally Posted by JGordon24
    Quote Originally Posted by Seize9
    Too bad you guys are far from me...would definitely join you all. How about a reunion planned somewhere down south sometime?
    That is certainly in the works, Seize! The goal is to get the whole state involved. We are planning an event over in Port Saint Lucie for May which is less than two hours from Miami. Would you guys be interested in joining us?
    Really? When did this come up?

  6. #16

    Re: Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance

    Still a lil' far but I probably would be down...maybe I could road trip with someone. I dunno, would love to pull that one day...just to get away from my normal social gatherings (even if it meant leaving the girly behind for a weekend). Would be cool to meet a lot of you in person too.

  7. #17

    Re: Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance

    Quote Originally Posted by Khelden_Nur
    Quote Originally Posted by JGordon24
    Quote Originally Posted by Seize9
    Too bad you guys are far from me...would definitely join you all. How about a reunion planned somewhere down south sometime?
    That is certainly in the works, Seize! The goal is to get the whole state involved. We are planning an event over in Port Saint Lucie for May which is less than two hours from Miami. Would you guys be interested in joining us?
    Really? When did this come up?
    We don't have a set date yet, but it's been in the works for the last two or three days.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

  8. #18

    Re: Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance

    Quote Originally Posted by Seize9
    Still a lil' far but I probably would be down...maybe I could road trip with someone. I dunno, would love to pull that one day...just to get away from my normal social gatherings (even if it meant leaving the girly behind for a weekend). Would be cool to meet a lot of you in person too.
    Oh, come on now...we'll be driving over three hours to get to Port St. Lucie. A little hour and a half ain't gonna kill ya!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

  9. #19

    Re: Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance

    Depending on when I would probably go for it...hopefully there will be something cool going on.

  10. #20

    Re: Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance

    Quote Originally Posted by Seize9
    Depending on when I would probably go for it...hopefully there will be something cool going on.
    One of our members wants to host the May event. He'd like to have a BBQ at his house and have everyone over. Typically, we would bring over pieces from our own collection and the host would showcase his or her own collection as well. This will more than likely be on a Saturday afternoon. I'll announce more details once we've ironed out when it will be.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •