Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Titanium Visual Guide

Re: Titanium Visual Guide

I got beat to it! When I started creating my post Lt__Brenn_Tantor had not yet posted his. That was a suprise when I posted mine and up came two posts with all the ships . Oh well, now there's two.

Thanks for the replies, fellas. The Titanium line is one that's eluded me as far as tracking goes. I usually do the research on these things myself but admit I was lazy on this one.

I see that I need a couple BSG ships to round out my collection. This list is a great resource and I hope you guys keep it up to date as we go forward.

E...
    Eric Franks
    "I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"
    Trade Feedback

I like Morpheus's more because they are organized by wave/year and have the ENTIRE BSG collection.

Of course, this whole list is AMAZING!
    "Your taste buds can't repel flavor of that magnitude!"
    My Portfolio Website
    My Scale Modeling Blog
    My Feeback Thread

Updated .
    -VICTORY IS OURS-
    -YOU WILL JOIN US-
    visit your imperial recruitment center now.

Ultra Titanium Visual Guide

Some of these photos aren't the greatest. They are actually fairly difficult to find on the net but this should be helpful anyways.

Hey Lt__Brenn_Tantor if you haven't found this photo yet, I found this picture of the Republic Interceptor Tank the other day. Feel free to use it if you would like.

Pictures of the Shadow Scout Trooper on Speeder Bike and the Lambda Class Shuttle (Emperor's Hand) don't seem to be out there.

Thanks, visual guide updated .
    -VICTORY IS OURS-
    -YOU WILL JOIN US-
    visit your imperial recruitment center now.

This is an EXCELLENT resource, thank you!

Of course, it also confirms my worst fear: That I missed my shot at the Magnaguard Fighter / Dagger Squadron B-wing. That kinda miffs me.

Re: Titanium 2008 - Luke\'s X-wing

I'm putting a diorama together and need Luke's Red 5. I've tried to find one everywhere but all i can find is the previous red 5 without the yellow nose paint. If ANYONE knows where one is available i'll be very appreciative.
    Thanks,

Rob

Re: Titanium 2008 - Luke\'s X-wing

What an excellent guide. Outstanding work, gentlemen.

Looking at this, I think I have everything I want except the known missing quantities of 2008 wave 2 - Luke's X-wing and the Mon Cal Cruiser. I will have to go check to make sure I have both Naboo ships because they look so much alike!
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast