Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Titanium Visual Guide

Huh. That is a small wave. Any word on upcoming assortments?

btw, thanks for the update Lt!
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The Black Series Wave 1 (2016)

-VICTORY IS OURS-
    -YOU WILL JOIN US-
    visit your imperial recruitment center now.

Nice!! Can't wait to get these!!

Wave 1 2016?
    And when he gets to heaven, to Saint Peter he will tell, one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell
    Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Yeah, I just noticed that there were no Titanium ships solicited in the Rogue Friday catalog. Looks like there must have been some kind of production delay. Not getting them out before Christmas will really hurt their sales, but what a lovely Christmas present from Hasbro to Mattel's Hot Wheels team.

Since the Titanium series seems to be at a stall (or [hopefully not] at an end), any chance on adding a visual guide for the HotWheels ships, specifically, those ships never released in the Titanium line.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLOU75 View Post
    Since the Titanium series seems to be at a stall (or [hopefully not] at an end), any chance on adding a visual guide for the HotWheels ships, specifically, those ships never released in the Titanium line.
    I'd love to see a HW visual guide as well!

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGLOU75 View Post
    I'd love to see a HW visual guide as well!
    Hot Wheels Wiki: Star Wars Starships , not complete but you can feel the holes .

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Mouse View Post
    I've created some checklists that I posted in my page, I'll be constantly updating them but here they are in case you find them interesting I can send the pdfs for better image quality:

Carships and Character Cars are a work in progress lol
    Here is another source: Facebook: Star Wars Hot Wheels
    -VICTORY IS OURS-
    -YOU WILL JOIN US-
    visit your imperial recruitment center now.

I've also been using the "collecthw.com" site:

https://collecthw.com/hw/search/Star...0-%20Starships

It's a great site as it allows you to do searches, and sort lists by name, year, model number.... There are some limited comments about paint variants, but it doesn't answer questions like, for example, are the 4 "Boba Fett's Slave I" ships identical (aside from the difference in carding)?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910