Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Area Reports Part 7: 2009, 2010, and 2011

New Figure Mojo in Boone and Iowa Falls….

Dentist trip to Ames today (nothing of note there except the Target in Ames did have one Resistance Rey and two Hans in the afternoon) and I decided to swing over to Boone for a Walmart run in. Found a Lone Captain Rex that I picked up for my buddy Jeff.

I then decided to take the long way home and hit the Iowa Falls Walmart. So happy I did. I picked up the one set of Ackbar, Fifth Brother, and Tasu Leech they had on the pegs.

My wife got me a Han poster (the one with him holding his blaster over half of his face) at our Walmart tonight. I love me that poster.

Corman

According to darth_epidermis and Rebel_Commander I'm the Iowa board's resident braggart.
    Whatever.
    2007 SCUMMY AWARD WINNER:
    Findsman, Look What I Found, the_collector and Darth_Anton and Corman

Walgreen's in Coralville on Hwy 965 have the Emperor's Wrath Darth Vader Black Series.

Happy hunting.
    "The force is with you young Skywalker.....but you are not a jedi, yet" Darth Vader

CHECK OUT MY FEEDBACK! http://forum.rebelscum.com/t934057/

New figure Mojo in Knoxville and Des Moines….

I'm finding that the Walmarts in larger cities are not getting anything new so I've been hitting stores in smaller, more out of the way spots and having luck with that.

Newton's Walmart didn't have anything new but the Knoxville one did. I picked up the Ackbar wave there for my buddy Jeff as well as a Fifth Brother for my son and an Unkar Plutt for myself.

Went up to Des Moines after that and a found Snap Wexley & First Order Snowtrooper Ofiicer and Sidon Ithano & First Mate Quiggold at the south side Target as well as the Vally West Mall Target. One set for me and the other headed west to my buddy Jeff.

I also picked up the latest issue of the Insider at Barnes and Nobel.

Corman
    According to darth_epidermis and Rebel_Commander I'm the Iowa board's resident braggart.
    Whatever.

Lieutenant Commander

Found the 3.75" Han wave and Unkar Plutt wave at Urbandale Super Target this morning.

So YOU got the Finn.

I noticed on Brickpick they had a spike of figures so I called down to see if they had gotten that wave in. I asked if they had a Captain Rex (for my son) and a Finn in Stormtrooper armor (for my sanity*) and they very nice guy said they had both and they'd hold them for me. I made the trip down there and they had the Rex but the Finn was the Armor Up figure.

*Here's why I said for my sanity: I've seen that wave twice at Boone's Walmart, once at the Newton Walmart, once at Knoxville's Walmart, once at the Anamosa Walmart, and today at Urbandale's Target… and the %#$@ing Finn in Stormtrooper outfit is always gone.

So I've got a bounty out on the 3 3/4 inch Finn (FN-2187) in Stormtrooper Disguise. Anyone local that has an extra one on card that wants to meet up and trade for a First Order Stormtrooper Squad Leader I'm game. Meet ups only. First come first serve. Or until I order the half case from Entertainment Earth and figure out what to do with the extra Asty, Rex, and Plutt.

New Figure Mojo in Ames….

I found the Unmasked Kylo Ren wave (Kylo, Nein Nunb, and First Order Stormtrooper Squad Leader) at the north side Ames Walmart today. I picked up both sets (one for me, one for my buddy Jeff).

I found an extra First Order Stormtrooper Squad Leader at the Grimes Walmart. No Kylos there but there was one Nein left.

The Merle Hay Mall Target had the Jango Fett 6 inch wave this afternoon as well.

Corman
    Last edited by Corman; 03-21-2016 at 06:55 PM.
    Whatever.

Lieutenant Commander

I got there early in the morning and there were two Stormtrooper Finns on the pegs. I just bought the one I needed.

The bounty on FN-2187 has been fulfilled.

Corman
    Whatever.

New Figure Mojo in Des Moines….

Picked up the K-Mart exclusive Starkiller Base Rey at the Urbandale K-Mart this morning. Three left after I snagged mine. The Urbandale TRU also had a lone Nein Numb and First Order Stormtrooper Squad Leader on the pegs around 10:30 this morning.

I picked up a pack of The Force Awakens Series Two Topps Cards at the Ankeny Target and got a Kylo Ren Galactic Medallion card.

Corman
    Whatever.

Lieutenant Commander

As of 10:30, K Mart on Hubbel has 2 of the exclusive Rey, Starkiller base figures and 6 of the Kylo Ren. She is located in the action figure aisle, not the endcap
    "What is it Lt. Sebastian?". "Just the Rebels sir...they're here". My God man, do they want tea?"

New Figure Mojo in Marshalltown and Grinnell….

the Marshalltown Walmart got the Takodana Encounter multi pack in yesterday. I snagged the nicest one they had. Maz turned out real nice but finding a set where every figure has good paint apps could be a chore.

Woke up this morning around 5 and couldn't get back to sleep so I started to skim Star Wars sites. Using brickseeker I noticed the the Grinnell Walmart had a spike in 3 and 3/4 inch Black Series figures and I wasn't going back to sleep so I took a drive and found the Phasma, Cold Weather Gear Han, and Blue Dress Leia at the Grinnell Walmart. They were still at full price but that is ok with me. Very glad to have those figures off the list. There was still one set of them left if you fancy yourself a drive.

Corman
    Whatever.

Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast